• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten-Free Pampered Chef Recipes: Helping a Friend Out!

In summary, my host's whole family are gluten free, and I said I would ask but otherwise we will work together to use the products that are okay for her to make a recipe using PC products. She didn't seem concenred about using my products even though they have been used before with gluten but we'll see.
dkitten13
Has anyone ever done one or have any PC recipes that have been converted to Gluten-free? My host's whole family are gluten free and I said I would ask but otherwise we will work together to use the products that are okay for her to make a recipe using PC products. She didn't seem concenred about using my products even though they have been used before with gluten but we'll see.

Thanks!

I have a good friend who is and when I hosted my own show this week she bought some ingredients for me since they are pretty expensive. I made the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco and she bought the gluten free chicken broth and gluten free pasta. Worked great and tasted no different to me. Also made ahead of time the Strawberry Margarita Squares and she bought me the gluten free pretzel twists. Used extra pretzels and seved the sauces with cream cheese and used the pretzels for dipping. Ask your host and she can steer you in the right direction or give her some choices and ask her what would work.

Just have her buy the products needed for the show - she'll know what's gluten-free and what's not...gluten is sneaky...it's not just in breads/pastas/etc....
Doing something like the 30 Minute Chicken, with Strawberry Spinach Salad should be simple enough to do gluten-free. Just use her flour for the seasoning for the chicken.

One of the consultants in my extended cluster has to keep gluten-free, and we try to do one recipe at alternate meetings that she can eat. If you read the label on the salsa verde to check for gluten there (some salsas have thickening agents that are wheat-based), the Microwave White Chicken Chili is gluten-free. Most salads will be OK, but you'll need to check dressings or dressing ingredients. If you do something simple, like 10-minute pork tenderloin or 30-minute chicken, check the seasoning you use. Some of the PC seasonings are NOT gluten-free. The Southwest Seasoning is OK, though.

I agree she should have gluten free products already.. Just substitute them for what you need. It can be very complicated to bring any of your ingredients.. Gluten hides in so many things....
I have made Pizzas using gluten free pizza crust mix; tomato sauce seasoned with italian seasonings, and only using veges, (many meats may have gluten) and then mozz cheese.. but many that have problems with gluten are also dairy sensitive. Good luck!! Therea re probably several threads on this subject if you do a search.

what about mexican chicken lasagna? i believe that most corn tortillas are ok.

I would be careful using your stones, though. If she's really sensitive, she could have a problem with the proteins that may have found their way into the pores of your stone.

1. Can I use regular Pampered Chef recipes for gluten-free cooking?

No, regular Pampered Chef recipes may contain ingredients that are not gluten-free. It is important to use specifically labeled gluten-free recipes for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

2. Where can I find gluten-free Pampered Chef recipes?

You can find gluten-free recipes on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. There is a filter option to search for gluten-free recipes specifically.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products gluten-free?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free. However, the company does offer a selection of gluten-free products, including sauces, seasonings, and baking mixes.

4. How can I make sure my kitchen is gluten-free when cooking with Pampered Chef products?

To ensure a gluten-free environment, thoroughly clean all cooking surfaces, utensils, and tools before preparing your gluten-free recipe. You can also use separate cutting boards and cooking pans that are designated for gluten-free use only.

5. Can I make substitutions in gluten-free Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions in gluten-free recipes just like regular recipes. However, it is important to use gluten-free alternatives for any ingredients that could contain gluten, such as flour or soy sauce. It is also important to note that substitutions may affect the final taste and texture of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • WendyE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • LUPE