• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Need Suggestions Vegan, Nut Free and Gluten Free

In summary, the vegan, gluten free host is looking for recipe suggestions for her upcoming show. Suggestions include salsa and guacamole for the 20 minute Fajitas, a Tempeh Fajitas with salsa and guac, and the Cool & Crunchy Tacos as a salad.
Cmaxs
Hi Fellow Pampered Chefs!

I have an upcoming show and the host is vegan, gluten free and alergis to nuts - I am desperate for recipe sugegstions!!!

Please suggest a few if you can.

Thanks,

Christie:chef:

Salsa and guacamole that comes with the 20 min. Fajitas...she could buy the chips that work for her! Or the new salsa in the catalog...

Hi Cindy - Thanks! Maybe I can do a Tempeh fajitas with salsa and guac ... good idea!

Christie

...those "special" diets are always tough ones! Hope it works out...

Cmaxs said:
Hi Fellow Pampered Chefs!

I have an upcoming show and the host is vegan, gluten free and alergis to nuts - I am desperate for recipe sugegstions!!!

Please suggest a few if you can.

Thanks,

Christie:chef:

Gosh, talk about limitations and bland diet (IMO). :yuck: Sounds like all veggies to me...salsa? fruit salad? Hard for me to give recommendations since I survive on meat, nuts & love my carb-filled (gluten) foods. Best of luck on that one!

I had a similar show a while back. We ended up making the Italian Olive Bruschetta and she made gluten free bread ahead of time. Then we did a vegan, gluten free version of the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the DCB (gluten free cake mix, egg replacer).

My host was happy to help me figure out what she could replace in recipes. If she's vegan she likely owns and uses egg replacer and can help you with that part (it's easy but it works best if you're familiar with when and how to mix it).

I did a show in Feb. that was Vegan and GF. We made the Cool & Crunchy Tacos as a salad (double the dressing). You can use Veganaise instead of the mayo. And instead of chicken, we just doubled the black beans. It was a hit. Corn tortilla chips are GF and we had everyone just crumble some on top of their salads if they wanted them.

I have a difficult one this weekend and we are doing ultimate cheeseburger salad. Crutons and Cheese on the side. We are doing Ground turkey, but you could use veggie crumbles instead.

These are great suggestions everyone - Thank you!

Christie

1. Can you recommend any vegan-friendly products?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegan-friendly products such as our Non-Stick Cookware Set, Salad Chopper, and Spiral & Slice Set. These products are made without any animal-derived ingredients.

2. Are there any nut-free options available?

Absolutely! Our Garlic Press, Manual Food Processor, and Smooth-Edge Can Opener are all nut-free and safe for those with nut allergies.

3. I have a gluten intolerance. What products do you suggest?

We have several gluten-free options, including our Stoneware Collection, Microwave Pasta Cooker, and Quick Cooker. These products are made with materials that do not contain gluten.

4. Can you provide some recipe suggestions for a vegan, nut-free, and gluten-free diet?

Of course! Our website offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. You can also check out our "Gluten-Free" and "Vegan" recipe collections for more ideas.

5. Are there any vegan, nut-free, and gluten-free cooking classes available?

Yes, we offer virtual cooking classes that cater to various dietary restrictions, including vegan, nut-free, and gluten-free. You can check our website for upcoming classes and sign up to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bperez14
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AKJess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Natalie's Pantry
Replies