• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Girl Scout cooking show

Sep 30, 2012
I am doing a cooking demo/interactive cooking workshop for Girl scouts. Would love in put on best things to make using kid friendly items. Was thinking individual pizzas but would love input into any ideas. The show will be oct. 14. Never done kids cooking papered chef so kind of nervous to keep kids involved and parents also.

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
I just took my junior troop through the cooking badge last weekend... what level of GS are you doing the show for? The juniors have specific tasks to achieve in order to earn their badges... the brownies do too... I can look those up for you.

yankfan24

Gold Member
May 13, 2010
The show I did for my daughter's troop we made the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad. It allowed them to use a lot of products and there are a lot of different things to prepare if you have a bunch of girls to occupy. They loved it!

Oct 7, 2012
This probably seems like a stupid question, but do you guys see any residual income from doing these shows? I am a Brownie leader and will likely be helping the girls earn their badge as well, but hadn't thought to do it PC style.

buddy5909

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2011
Good question JennsRAQ. They only way I'd think there could be residual income is if the parents stay and help. Then they see how easy the products are and how quick the meal is made. Or, advertise that when you guys do that badge you'll be using PC products and if anyone's like to place an order they can get a free Season's Best or something. I dunno, just throwing out some ideas. =D