• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girl Gets Creative with New Credit Card: A Hilarious Story

In summary, the 18 year old sister of my host apparently just got her first debit/credit card. She was asking her sister how to fill out the information on the receipt. Her sister starts pointing here and there and looked like she was confusing the poor girl. I tried to pipe up that I could just fill it out for her (like most people do, just hand the card over). She was the third guest to bring me her order. I was double checking the info on her order when I noticed that in the spot that says "Name on card" she put...Capital One. Luckily I noticed this at the party and was able to find out what the real name
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I remembered this from my show last night as I was entering my orders and it made me laugh. The 18 year old sister of my host apparently just got her first debit/credit card. She was asking her sister how to fill out the information on the receipt. Her sister starts pointing here and there and looked like she was confusing the poor girl. I tried to pipe up that I could just fill it out for her (like most people do, just hand the card over). She was the third guest to bring me her order. I was double checking the info on her order when I noticed that in the spot that says "Name on card" she put...

"Capital One"

Luckily I noticed this at the party and was able to find out what the real name on her card was! Poor thing, she was a little embarassed!

haha, that was cute!

Hey, she got the COMPANY NAME on the card. Too bad that won't hinder it from using it in the future...it would be a great way to save money.

wadesgirl said:
I remembered this from my show last night as I was entering my orders and it made me laugh. The 18 year old sister of my host apparently just got her first debit/credit card. She was asking her sister how to fill out the information on the receipt. Her sister starts pointing here and there and looked like she was confusing the poor girl. I tried to pipe up that I could just fill it out for her (like most people do, just hand the card over). She was the third guest to bring me her order. I was double checking the info on her order when I noticed that in the spot that says "Name on card" she put...

"Capital One"

Luckily I noticed this at the party and was able to find out what the real name on her card was! Poor thing, she was a little embarassed!

:D :D that's one to share at a cluster meeting for sure!1

I think that's kind of cute...poor thing was probably just so excited to use it!

ROFL!! That is a good one!! Thanks, I needed a good laugh! :D

I can just see her application:Name: Capital One
Address: Sometimes, but usually pants.
Hair: Yes
Eyes: Two
Weight: No more than a few minutes
Sex: Not real often

Was she blonde....???

I was just thinking about your story and it reminded me of one of the girls who lived down to hall from me in my freshman year dorm in college...poor thing had never written a CHECK on her own before, and it took three of us to explain to her how to fill one out properly. We gathered in the dorm lounge one night and made her fill out photocopies until she got it right. Man, I hadn't thought about that in years, and I'm chuckling because I thought I had led a sheltered life...I guess there's always someone else who proves you wrong!

What's the first thing a blonde does after an automobile accident?
Blonde.jpg

c00p said:
Was she blonde....???

Hey, watch it! Not all blondes are "bubble heads"! :balloon:

Hey!I said, a blonde, not all blondes.
splitform.gif

That poor girl was probably just trying to comb the glass out of her hair. (just trying to stick up for my fellow blondes!) ;)

ROFL that is a good one!! :)

What is "Girl Gets Creative with New Credit Card: A Hilarious Story" about?

"Girl Gets Creative with New Credit Card: A Hilarious Story" is a humorous story about a woman who finds a unique use for her new credit card.

Is this story appropriate for all ages?

Yes, this story is appropriate for all ages. It contains no explicit language or content.

Can I share this story with my friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share this story with anyone you think may enjoy it! It's always fun to spread some laughter.

Is there a lesson or moral to this story?

The main message of this story is to always think outside the box and find creative solutions to everyday problems.

Is "Girl Gets Creative with New Credit Card: A Hilarious Story" based on a true story?

No, this story is entirely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only. However, we all know someone who has a knack for finding unconventional uses for everyday items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mandydollie
Replies
Views
katem51
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy