• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts for a Bride, Order From Friend

In summary, Jen suggests ordering the ice cream scoop and food chopper from Amanda as a shower gift. The total cost is $56.71 + tax. Jen says that the shower gift can be free or discounted depending on the show or catalog Jen plans to do with the products.
babywings76
Gold Member
So I just got this e-mail:Hi Amanda,

OK, I DREAMED ABOUT getting these 2 items for a shower gift, so I'd better order them!

Can you fix me up with...

1. An ice cream scoop and
2. A food chopper.

Just let me know how much it will be and I'll get a check to you. My future Daughter in law does not want a shower, so I am sending her a "shower in a box" with all the stuff I would buy her. It's going to be quite a box actually!
She's a friend from church that has never come to anything I've done w/ PC. She's not on my newsletter list because she has never ordered anything from me either. I guess I'll just do it as an individual order. Part of me wishes I could ask her more questions and see if she thought about hosting her own party and then get those gift items for free. But I'm afraid of being pushy at furthering my own business and making her feel uncomfortable. I mean, an order coming from her is wonderful, so I don't want to seem ungrateful or taking advantage of her coming to me. KWIM? :confused:

If it was me - and that doesn't mean that this would be the best thing to do...I'd make a joke about it and ask her if she'd be interested in a catalog, to see if it sparks any more dreams....:D I'd probably say something about outfitting a "dream kitchen" or something.

Oh - and what bride doesn't want a shower? That's just weird!

I would ask her if she's interested in doing a show (either cooking or catalog) and let her know that she can use all her free products and discounts to purchase items for her daughter in law. That way she can get more items for less money!
Jen

How does this sound:It's funny how we dream about things sometimes. Would you like to see a catalog and see if you get any more dreams tonight? lol :)I just plugged in those items for you and your total with tax and everything comes to $56.71. Just so you know, you could get those for free or at a discount if you were to host a show. ;) I do have some openings still for May and June, or you could always do a catalog show and see if anyone wants to order anything. Or if your future daughter-in-law needs stuff, just feels funny asking or registering, you could always set her up for some more surprises with other people ordering. If you want to go ahead and order, you can either write a check (made out to me), or give me a call and pay by credit/debit card over the phone--whichever is easier for you.Thanks for thinking of me for your Pampered Chef needs!

That sounds great! Way to promote your business without making it about you but making it about her and future d.i.l. good luck and keep us posted

What are the best gifts for a bride?

Some popular gifts for a bride include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, bakeware, and dinnerware. These items are not only practical but also help the bride prepare for her new life as a wife and homemaker.

Can I order a gift for a bride from a friend?

Yes, you can order a gift for a bride from a friend. Our website allows you to enter a different shipping address than your billing address, so you can have the gift delivered directly to the bride.

Do you offer gift wrapping or gift messaging?

Yes, we offer both gift wrapping and gift messaging for an additional fee. You can select a gift wrap option during checkout and include a personalized message to the bride.

What if the bride already has a Pampered Chef consultant?

If the bride already has a Pampered Chef consultant, we recommend reaching out to their consultant to place the order. This way, the bride can benefit from any special promotions or discounts offered by their consultant.

Can I purchase a gift card for a bride?

Yes, you can purchase a gift card for a bride on our website. Our gift cards are available in various denominations and can be redeemed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies