• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts at Conference - Did You Like the Cranberry Bag?

I'm going to Mexico/Paris for free! Ask me how you can, too!" On top of that, there were various other gifts such as a portable fan that lights up for level 2 or higher achievers, a pen with post-it flags for those who signed up for the Making Strides walks in October, and a mini jotter at the Executive Director banquet. Directors also received a Daytimer Book and a metal can filled with PC pens at the Career Club Luncheon. At workshops, attendees were given bags filled with old catalogs and S/B cookbooks. In summary, attendees received a variety of gifts such as the cranberry bag for submitting 2 shows
pampcheflisa said:
Also, another freebie they handed out to First Timers at the Exec Banquets was a really cool mouse. I was kind of a clear blue and the front part had liquid in it and a little PC logo that floated in it. My husband wouldn't let me use it at home since our mouse is a laser and this one is a ball. So, I just brought it to work with me. Now, if I could get people over to my cube to say something about my cute mouse.

Oh, the PENS!!!! I am a pen FREAK!!! I love pens (it's really a sickness), so I was ecstatic with them, and sorry, but I will NOT be sharing my pens with anyone!!!

Hmmmm, I think that must have been something special that your Exec did - because I'm pretty sure others didn't get this!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmmm, I think that must have been something special that your Exec did - because I'm pretty sure others didn't get this!

Yup, definitely wasn't at our banquet.

Our first-timers got hand clappy things...

Our first timers (thats me!) didn't get anything at our banquet. Just had to stand.

But at the First Timer's Orientation we got a small bag with gum, granola bar or something like that, 2 pins, a pen/highlighter, pedometer (my bag had 2!), and soemthing else. It was fun.

I thought the First Timer Orientation was a great idea! Someone mentioned to me what ED (or higher) suggested it. And the goodie bags were cute!
We had a first-timer in our room and she was excited to get those little things.

Oh, I guess I thought it would be something that was across the board, b/c we got the little jotter note pads too. I was in the HO Direct Banquet (wave 1).....well, I guess it was nice of them to give us First Timers a gift!! Bummer that not all First Timers got it.

What did people get for the recruiting post cards? Was that already stated and i missed it?

They got an insulated travel mug. Also they got their pic taken so they're in a postcard. :D

chefann said:
I thought the First Timer Orientation was a great idea! Someone mentioned to me what ED (or higher) suggested it. And the goodie bags were cute!
We had a first-timer in our room and she was excited to get those little things.

We do a baggy of the same stuff every year for our first timers...it is actually my job to make them!! But of course I didn't go this year and we didn't have any newbies anywho....

Keith, my co-worker says every woman should be issued a gay friend at birth. Some of us pretty much were ... or more than one! And when you post, sometimes I can hear them talking!At lunch, they said, "Be sure to pick up your free gift." The career club containers were nicer ... mine were still nice. We all agreed that we won't take them to shows b/c they'll walk away.I missed out on the pedometer b/c I was at the hotel waiting for fed-ex to bring me the phone that my friend REFUSED to bring back to the airport. That cost me $33 ... and he wonders why I am scraping for gas money now????And Nu Director gave me a "I love my food chopper" t-shirt ... all of us "other hotel" people got them ...it's nice but fits like a Merrill shirt ... a little tight. I almost wore it to church but thought it was "too sexy."

Most of our team were part of career club lunch, but I missed my goal by $2500. Anyway I connected with them after lunch and they asked what we got as a gift. I said a toilet paper roll of nice pens. They laughed thinking I was joking and pulled out their nice tin of pens, so I pulled out my tube and then they laughed again because they thought I had been joking. It wasn't really a toilet paper tube, a sturdier version with caps and a very nice PC label around it, but my initial thought was about TP. I was really motivated by the nicer meal and nicer gift. NO MORE GENERAL LUNCH FOR ME!!

leftymac said:
Who else could trade measuring cups for SA pieces and stands? I rock! :)

WHAT??? I couldn't trade my measuring cups, i got 4 sets :) No one would trade with me. I did get the SA 3 tiered stand and people did want it, but they didn't want to trade anything good. a girl in my cluster got the dots apron, I was so bummed.
I agree, the bag was not for men.

Hey Heather, maybe I'll hand deliver the bag to your home in February. Can you wait that long? It's not my style, but I appreciate anything free. I like last year's bag so much more. Love the pens, using the little note pad wallet thing as a wallet, and my sprinkles are long gone.

JAE said:
Hey Heather, maybe I'll hand deliver the bag to your home in February. Can you wait that long? It's not my style, but I appreciate anything free. I like last year's bag so much more. Love the pens, using the little note pad wallet thing as a wallet, and my sprinkles are long gone.

OMG, you're coming out to SoCal Jill????? I'd love to see ya if you are out here for a visit!!!!

heat123 said:
OMG, you're coming out to SoCal Jill????? I'd love to see ya if you are out here for a visit!!!!
No, I was just joking that I could hand deliver it to you as an excuse to bring you the bag! If I come, I will definitely contact you. I'd love to visit sunny SoCal!

<h2>1. Did everyone receive the cranberry bag at conference?</h2><p>Yes, the cranberry bag was given to all attendees at the conference as a gift.</p><h2>2. What other gifts were given out at conference besides the cranberry bag?</h2><p>In addition to the cranberry bag, attendees also received a set of kitchen utensils, a cookbook, and a personalized apron.</p><h2>3. Did people like the cranberry bag?</h2><p>Overall, the cranberry bag was well-received by attendees. Many appreciated the high-quality material and spacious design.</p><h2>4. Will the cranberry bag be available for purchase?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the cranberry bag was a conference exclusive gift and will not be available for purchase.</p><h2>5. Can I exchange the cranberry bag for a different color?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for the cranberry bag as it was a limited edition item. However, we do offer a variety of other bags in different colors on our website.</p>

1. Did everyone receive the cranberry bag at conference?

Yes, the cranberry bag was given to all attendees at the conference as a gift.

2. What other gifts were given out at conference besides the cranberry bag?

In addition to the cranberry bag, attendees also received a set of kitchen utensils, a cookbook, and a personalized apron.

3. Did people like the cranberry bag?

Overall, the cranberry bag was well-received by attendees. Many appreciated the high-quality material and spacious design.

4. Will the cranberry bag be available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the cranberry bag was a conference exclusive gift and will not be available for purchase.

5. Can I exchange the cranberry bag for a different color?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for the cranberry bag as it was a limited edition item. However, we do offer a variety of other bags in different colors on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies