• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts at Conference - Did You Like the Cranberry Bag?

I'm going to Mexico/Paris for free! Ask me how you can, too!" On top of that, there were various other gifts such as a portable fan that lights up for level 2 or higher achievers, a pen with post-it flags for those who signed up for the Making Strides walks in October, and a mini jotter at the Executive Director banquet. Directors also received a Daytimer Book and a metal can filled with PC pens at the Career Club Luncheon. At workshops, attendees were given bags filled with old catalogs and S/B cookbooks. In summary, attendees received a variety of gifts such as the cranberry bag for submitting 2 shows
heat123
Silver Member
So what besides the cranberry bag did you all receive at confrence? And did you all like the bag or No?

Actually, we only get the cranberry bag if we submit 2 shows. We got a sample of the new mocha hazlenut sprinkles and a black/tan "leather" trimmed bag

GourmetGirl said:
Actually, we only get the cranberry bag if we submit 2 shows. We got a sample of the new mocha hazlenut sprinkles and a black/tan "leather" trimmed bag

Oh, really, I thought it was the pumpkin dish with two shows and confrence?! That's a bummer! The tan bag, was it a mini hand bag or something?

I've seen alot of photos on here with people holding the bags, they look very nice.

The cranberry bag is 2 shows plus conference. But it wasn't distributed at conference. They'll ship as people earn them.The tote was black canvas with tan leather trim. Very classy, and appropriate for both men and women.
We also got pens at the lunch on day 2 (7 in a cardboard tube for general lunch, 21 in a tin for career club). The table gift at the banquet was a little pad in a portfolio so we can jot down contact info when we're out and about. We also got a sample of the mocha sprinkles, as well as the special edition CN (although people have posted that they didn't get one if they left general session early). Folks who got the lanyards got a light up toy; and people on track for level 2 or higher trips got a portable fan that lights up. Level 3 and 4 achievers (already have earned this year's trip) got aprons that said "I'm going to Mexico/Paris for free! Ask me how you can, too!" And if we signed up to participate in the Making Strides walks in October, we got a pen that has post-it flags in it.

rennea said:
I've seen alot of photos on here with people holding the bags, they look very nice.

So what'd it look like???

It's the pumpkin dish if you hold and submit two shows in July plus the cranberry bag if you attend conference.I did get a batch of pens at lunch, a mini jotter at ED banquet, the black and tan bag, the new sprinkles and I think a few other things for free.

If we submit 2 shows and attended conference we get the pumpkin dish and the giant quilted cranberry/white bag (which is way cute with a TON of pockets inside!).The conference bag was a messenger style bag, sort of. There were two little handles for carrying it or you could attempt (it was very hard!) to attach a long black strap to carry on a shoulder. It was mainly black with just tan handles and a little tan area right by the handles with the logo on it. Oh and tan trim all around the top of the bag. Clear as mud? :)

heat123 said:
So what'd it look like???

Here's Lamar with his bag:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Conference%202008/DSCI0013.jpg

Oh and directors got a really nice padfolio thing at their director training; but you'll have to ask a director to explain it as I'm not a director (yet!).

I LOVE the bag! So classy looking! And at our Exec Banquet, we got a little jogger note pad that matches it. Directors also got a Daytimer Book that matches it.

At the Career Club Luncheon we got a metal can filled with 12 PC pens...nice pens.

Walking out of workshop, there were people handing us bags filled w/ old catalogs and S/B cookbooks.

ChefBeckyD said:
I LOVE the bag! So classy looking! And at our Exec Banquet, we got a little jogger note pad that matches it. Directors also got a Daytimer Book that matches it.

At the Career Club Luncheon we got a metal can filled with 12 PC pens...nice pens.

Walking out of workshop, there were people handing us bags filled w/ old catalogs and S/B cookbooks.

NICE bag it looks like a purse size, how sweet and bummer I missed my $50k luncheon and prize!:cry:

chefann said:
The cranberry bag is 2 shows plus conference. But it wasn't distributed at conference. They'll ship as people earn them.

The tote was black canvas with tan leather trim. Very classy, and appropriate for both men and women.
We also got pens at the lunch on day 2 (7 in a cardboard tube for general lunch, 21 in a tin for career club). The table gift at the banquet was a little pad in a portfolio so we can jot down contact info when we're out and about. We also got a sample of the mocha sprinkles, as well as the special edition CN (although people have posted that they didn't get one if they left general session early). Folks who got the lanyards got a light up toy; and people on track for level 2 or higher trips got a portable fan that lights up. Level 3 and 4 achievers (already have earned this year's trip) got aprons that said "I'm going to Mexico/Paris for free! Ask me how you can, too!" And if we signed up to participate in the Making Strides walks in October, we got a pen that has post-it flags in it.

Sorry Ann, I love ya, but I'm gonna have to argue about that black/brown bag being appropriate for men and women. I'm pretty gay and I wouldn't be carrying around that bag outside of the conference. It's a very nice bag (high quality), but just not for men. The handles are too purse-like, I think. No matter, though, because I got two nice messenger bags in the surprise boxes! (In addition to me being the Simple Additions Slut that I was!)

chefann said:
The cranberry bag is 2 shows plus conference. But it wasn't distributed at conference. They'll ship as people earn them.

The tote was black canvas with tan leather trim. Very classy, and appropriate for both men and women.

Mine had 14 pens.

I really liked the tote we got and LOVED that it had carrying handles as opposed to just a shoulder strap. I cannot carry things on my shoulders for very long and this bag made it possible for me to go home pain free. :D

leftymac said:
Sorry Ann, I love ya, but I'm gonna have to argue about that black/brown bag being appropriate for men and women. I'm pretty gay and I wouldn't be carrying around that bag outside of the conference. It's a very nice bag (high quality), but just not for men. The handles are too purse-like, I think. No matter, though, because I got two nice messenger bags in the surprise boxes! (In addition to me being the Simple Additions Slut that I was!)

Hmm, wanna sell yours if you won't be using it???

leftymac said:
Trust me... He is a SA Slut! You should have seen him at the surprise box table!

heat123 said:
Hmm, wanna sell yours if you won't be using it???

I'm going to give it to my female downline who couldn't attend conference. :)

leftymac said:

OMG you just made me laugh out loud!!! I'm at work in my office and all my staff think I'm nuts.:D

wadesgirl said:
Trust me... He is a SA Slut! You should have seen him at the surprise box table!

Who else could trade measuring cups for SA pieces and stands? I rock! :)

rennea said:
OMG you just made me laugh out loud!!! I'm at work in my office and all my staff think I'm nuts.:D

It's my pleasure to keep you laughing! :)

Darn, I guess I will have to wait till next year and get a memo box and hope it's in there! ;)

It's too bad you can't remove the handles, Keith. That would be a nifty bag to carry around to your classes.

The bags in your boxes were last year's tote.

My only disappointment in the bag was that it did not zip ... and on Day 3, I had to carry it as a purse and use the jotter as my wallet ... put it in the little pouch outside and that would increase the risk that it could get lost or stolen. At least I could fit my cel phone in the outside pocket ...

OK- I misremembered the number of pens. :)Keith- I thin I have the bags from both years we had the messenger styles. They're slightly used, but do you want them? I don't like the way they don't really hold their shape. This year's bag is still better than some we've had as far as the man-factor.And, yes - Keith was a total slut at the surprise box tables! (Love ya, hun!) I just went over there to get a box so I could mail home some of my purchases since they wouldn't fit in my suitcase.

chefann said:
OK- I misremembered the number of pens. :)

Keith- I thin I have the bags from both years we had the messenger styles. They're slightly used, but do you want them? I don't like the way they don't really hold their shape. This year's bag is still better than some we've had as far as the man-factor.

And, yes - Keith was a total slut at the surprise box tables! (Love ya, hun!) I just went over there to get a box so I could mail home some of my purchases since they wouldn't fit in my suitcase.

I was just hoping I didn't get shortchanged!

One of my roommates counted them - and I probably was half asleep when she announced the number. That was the night of the banquet. I left when I started getting too cold in the banquet room (it was after dinner and some socializing). About 10 minutes after I left, my NED invited my roommates and the few other people who were left at the banquet to her room to visit, and nobody called me! :grumpy:

leftymac said:

Oh MYLANTA! you are too funny! I used to have a gay BFF named Doug, I miss him so much- he lives on the east coast and we've lost touch--- you are like my little dose of Dougy! Thanks Keith!!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Oh MYLANTA! you are too funny! I used to have a gay BFF named Doug, I miss him so much- he lives on the east coast and we've lost touch--- you are like my little dose of Dougy! Thanks Keith!!!!

I about spit my tea out when I read Keith's post!!

TOO FUNNY!

KellyTheChef said:
I about spit my tea out when I read Keith's post!!

TOO FUNNY!

Wow..who knew I was so entertaining? You gals are a good boost to my ego!

lol ladies ego approaching over load lol I am so glad you had a wonderful time at NC. :)

DebbieJ said:
Mine had 14 pens.

Oh good, so did mine. :) At first I thought - what the heck?!

I LOVED the pens. I would be happy every year if we got a bunch of pens. :)

We got a pen at the Director training that first morning too and the little "leather" organizer we got at the Director luncheon is cool too. It's big enough to fit one of those little 6X9" or so pads of paper and it zips around to close. It has a spot that is just perfect for my Blackberry :) and has other slots for cards, credit cards, pens and the outside has a little pocket type thingy that closes with velcro. If I can figure things out, I'll try to take a picture. I LOVEd all the free goodies!!!

leftymac said:
Sorry Ann, I love ya, but I'm gonna have to argue about that black/brown bag being appropriate for men and women. I'm pretty gay and I wouldn't be carrying around that bag outside of the conference.

Oh Lefty, I am so glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read this one or I'd be in need of a microfiber towel for my screen! :)

Keith gives good hugs, too! Of course, most of the Cheffers I met do. :)

Kitchen Diva said:

Oh Kacey - aint nothin better than a great gay guy friend - I had mine as well - sadly he passed away - Keith totally cracked me up as well - Gay Men make the best girlfriends by far!!!!!!!! Gave me my Mickey moment and tears to my eyes!

leftymac said:
Wow..who knew I was so entertaining? You gals are a good boost to my ego!

Oh honey - you are entertaining! YOU MUST do a great show! (bet it doesn't hurt your cute as well!~)

PamperedDor said:
Oh honey - you are entertaining! YOU MUST do a great show! (bet it doesn't hurt your cute as well!~)

Well, they always say all the cute ones are gay or married...

Of course, I've met a few ugly gay guys though...

Boy, once again I know how to kill a thread!Hey Keith, how many recruits do you have now? Last post you had on that awhile ago, you were doing great!

Other FREEBIES...

At the exec banquets we also received a leather "jotter" - mini notepad inside a black leather holder, sized like a tiny wallet. Sorry, not pics from me unless magic happens and I can figure out the USB thing from my blackberry.

At lunch, we also received something I haven't opened yet - I think it was a pen. Can't tell you b/c it is in a box on its way here.

It was several pens. :) They're CUTE!! The barrels are the dots colors, with the logo all over.

Don't forget surprise box freebies. If you purchased a surprise box you got a Halloween cookie cutter set and a free crock.

AND - the bag of old catalogs and Seasons Best cookbooks we got as we walked out of our 2nd workshop on day 2! That was a nice little surprise. I didn't need the catalogs - but loved getting the SB!

One of my roommates was a little disgusted with that gift. She commented that she didn't need HO's old garbage. Of course, her bag didn't have any SBRCs in it, just catalogs. I use old catalogs like that for fairs, so I'll use them!

chefann said:
One of my roommates was a little disgusted with that gift. She commented that she didn't need HO's old garbage. Of course, her bag didn't have any SBRCs in it, just catalogs. I use old catalogs like that for fairs, so I'll use them!

That had to be an oversight when packing the bags! The little note that came with them referenced the catalogs and the SB's!

janetupnorth said:
Boy, once again I know how to kill a thread!

Hey Keith, how many recruits do you have now? Last post you had on that awhile ago, you were doing great!

I have 4 recruits right now. Two are qualified and two haven't done a thing and are past their 30 days. I have three potentials on the horizon too. Yay me!

Wow, almost to Directorship - way to go!This new incentive should help for those new ones.

chefann said:

As a guy, I like the black tote from last year. To me, this year's tote looked an awful lot like a coach purse. I heard some guys weren't using it, I did because I needed something to carry my stuff in.

Last edited:
PamperedDor said:

Honestly, I think my shows are kind of boring! I'm a bit shy, believe it or not, so it usually takes me a while for my sense of humor to warm up to strangers.

Or maybe I've just done some shows for some stuffy people who don't appreciate my humor! Some of them have been quite fun, though.

janetupnorth said:
Wow, almost to Directorship - way to go!

This new incentive should help for those new ones.

Girl, you don't even know. I am pimpin' out the PC opportunity right now like no one's business!

Also, another freebie they handed out to First Timers at the Exec Banquets was a really cool mouse. I was kind of a clear blue and the front part had liquid in it and a little PC logo that floated in it. My husband wouldn't let me use it at home since our mouse is a laser and this one is a ball. So, I just brought it to work with me. Now, if I could get people over to my cube to say something about my cute mouse.

Oh, the PENS!!!! I am a pen FREAK!!! I love pens (it's really a sickness), so I was ecstatic with them, and sorry, but I will NOT be sharing my pens with anyone!!!

pampcheflisa said:
Also, another freebie they handed out to First Timers at the Exec Banquets was a really cool mouse. I was kind of a clear blue and the front part had liquid in it and a little PC logo that floated in it. My husband wouldn't let me use it at home since our mouse is a laser and this one is a ball. So, I just brought it to work with me. Now, if I could get people over to my cube to say something about my cute mouse.

Oh, the PENS!!!! I am a pen FREAK!!! I love pens (it's really a sickness), so I was ecstatic with them, and sorry, but I will NOT be sharing my pens with anyone!!!

I didn't get one of those!!

<h2>1. Did everyone receive the cranberry bag at conference?</h2><p>Yes, the cranberry bag was given to all attendees at the conference as a gift.</p><h2>2. What other gifts were given out at conference besides the cranberry bag?</h2><p>In addition to the cranberry bag, attendees also received a set of kitchen utensils, a cookbook, and a personalized apron.</p><h2>3. Did people like the cranberry bag?</h2><p>Overall, the cranberry bag was well-received by attendees. Many appreciated the high-quality material and spacious design.</p><h2>4. Will the cranberry bag be available for purchase?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the cranberry bag was a conference exclusive gift and will not be available for purchase.</p><h2>5. Can I exchange the cranberry bag for a different color?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for the cranberry bag as it was a limited edition item. However, we do offer a variety of other bags in different colors on our website.</p>

1. Did everyone receive the cranberry bag at conference?

Yes, the cranberry bag was given to all attendees at the conference as a gift.

2. What other gifts were given out at conference besides the cranberry bag?

In addition to the cranberry bag, attendees also received a set of kitchen utensils, a cookbook, and a personalized apron.

3. Did people like the cranberry bag?

Overall, the cranberry bag was well-received by attendees. Many appreciated the high-quality material and spacious design.

4. Will the cranberry bag be available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the cranberry bag was a conference exclusive gift and will not be available for purchase.

5. Can I exchange the cranberry bag for a different color?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for the cranberry bag as it was a limited edition item. However, we do offer a variety of other bags in different colors on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies