• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on the Conference Bag and Charms?

In summary, the bag and charms are a hit with the consultants. Brenda is sending an email to Alison with more information.
I LOVE my VIP ribbon tote and can't wait for this new bag. Hmm, I wonder if it would carry our laptop sideways.:confused:

Personally I hope it's smaller so it can be used like a purse size bag! I don't really use totes for shows ( I have the rolling case that I use for folders and such). So I'm crossing my fingers its not too big!

I just plain love free... ;)

PampMomof3 said:
Amen!! I agree! Luckily, my kids are 3,5 & 7 this year so NO more diaper bag for me!!! Yeah!!!:D

Now, see, I missed the diaper bag for a few years because it held everything. I could take whatever I wanted with me, and no one questioned it. Now I just carry a big purse.

My name is Rae, and I am a tote-aholic. :eek: I mentioned the new bag to The Furry Guy today, and he just rolled his eyes. He's of the opinion that two is one too many. I'm cute and a really good cook, though, so he forgives me this [cough, cough] one [cough, cough] minor flaw.

You're so cute Rae!! I can't wait to meet you in person!:D

I'm not nearly as cute in person. The Furry Guy is blinded by good cooking.

raebates said:
I'm not nearly as cute in person. The Furry Guy is blinded by good cooking.

Yeah Sure!!:p

In 15 yrears I have never seen PC send a picture of our "surprise" bag. I am suprised to see the picture here as well. I would bet it was not ment to be shown.
Rhonda

Yeah but HO sent the email out to consultants. I can forward it to you if you want......

janetupnorth said:

It's throwing me off though since you and Ann have it. Most of the time I see the pic and know whos posting!

Hey - I threw myself off!!!!

For those who are lost, catch up on the last few pages of the Hijacking Thread....

Or better yet, just roll your eyes and ignore the whole mess...

Yeah, now that I switched back it won't make as much sense.

You changed your siggy back, but your AV to the firehouse... then Laura changes her AV. Every time I post something and CS refreshes, something is different...

momoftwins said:
this is the first time to my knowledge (since I have been selling it) that they have ever told us before conference what the bag was going to be. I never knew about the bag until I got to conference the first year I went!

I was thinking the same thing!!
It was always a big secret...we weren't supposed to carry our bags to the airport after conference, in case we ran into other consultants on their way TO conference at the airport!

But it does, seriously, make me more excited...so maybe they are changing that to encourage people to go!

<h2>1. What is the conference bag and charms?</h2><p>The conference bag and charms are exclusive items given to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. The bag is a stylish and practical way to carry all your conference materials, and the charms are collectible items that represent different themes or aspects of the company.</p><h2>2. How do I get the conference bag and charms?</h2><p>The conference bag and charms are only available to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. To receive them, you must register and attend the conference. They are not available for purchase separately.</p><h2>3. I never received the email about the conference bag and charms. What should I do?</h2><p>If you did not receive the email about the conference bag and charms, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help ensure that you receive your bag and charms.</p><h2>4. Can I still get the conference bag and charms if I did not attend the conference?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the conference bag and charms are only available to those who attended the conference. They are not available for purchase separately or given out to non-attendees.</p><h2>5. When can I expect to receive my conference bag and charms?</h2><p>You can expect to receive your conference bag and charms approximately 2 weeks after the conference. If you do not receive them within this timeframe, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.</p>

1. What is the conference bag and charms?

The conference bag and charms are exclusive items given to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. The bag is a stylish and practical way to carry all your conference materials, and the charms are collectible items that represent different themes or aspects of the company.

2. How do I get the conference bag and charms?

The conference bag and charms are only available to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. To receive them, you must register and attend the conference. They are not available for purchase separately.

3. I never received the email about the conference bag and charms. What should I do?

If you did not receive the email about the conference bag and charms, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help ensure that you receive your bag and charms.

4. Can I still get the conference bag and charms if I did not attend the conference?

Unfortunately, the conference bag and charms are only available to those who attended the conference. They are not available for purchase separately or given out to non-attendees.

5. When can I expect to receive my conference bag and charms?

You can expect to receive your conference bag and charms approximately 2 weeks after the conference. If you do not receive them within this timeframe, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies