• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on the Conference Bag and Charms?

In summary, the bag and charms are a hit with the consultants. Brenda is sending an email to Alison with more information.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I NEVER received the email about the conference bag and charms but my recruiter did. She just sent it to me and I LOVE THE BAG!! I can't wait to get it in 2 weeks.:D

Me too, this is my first confrence so I am very excited to get my first tote and I love the charm chain!

I haven't seen anything on this yet. Tell me more! Is it for directors only? or is everyone getting one at conference?

No, it's for everyone!! I can't save the picture otherwise I would post it. Brenda, send me an email and I'll forward it to you.

It's posted on a thread here somewhere - but I can't remember which one!

PampMomof3 said:
I NEVER received the email about the conference bag and charms but my recruiter did. She just sent it to me and I LOVE THE BAG!! I can't wait to get it in 2 weeks.:D

I haven't received an email either. What are the charms about? Does anyone know the other thread that mentions it? I can't find it.

I couldn't find it either

Sorry, I just have to post it on this thread too... ;)

Attachments

• conf bag.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 469
WOW! OK now I really want to go! I always love the bags! I remember getting that email but don't remember seeing the charms! I love charms!

I wasn't aware of it either so it maybe the swift kick in the pants that some of you need!! I can't wait for the bag!!!:D

Yeah! I would love to add to my regular charm bracelet...I'll have to bring it with to wear to conference, I already have some neat stuff on it...a French Horn, computer, graduation cap, pacifier for when I had my kids, etc., etc.

That's a very cute bag! I like the pockets in the front! I also think the charms are a cute addition. I'm getting excited!!!!!!!

Was it only sent to those who hadn't registered yet?

I have no idea. It could have been. Very strange. I registered the first day and it was sent on May 23rd.

My director mentioned the bag to me and said I will really want to go, but I hadn't seen it yet... I am so excited now! That is totally a bag I would use every day! and will be perfect for when I start grad school in the fall! Nice! I can't believe that 2 weeks from tomorrow I will be in Chicago! Woo-hoo!!!

I know Alison!! You just opened my eyes to tell me that we WILL be in Chicago in 2 weeks!! I can't believe it!!! :eek: I guess I better start making my list of what i"ll be packing!!!:)

Don't forget about making that fun little office supplies gift bag for our swap :D The sad thing is, that is one of the things I am most excited about for conference!!!

I didn't get that email either! When was it sent to us??

The email was sent to first time attendees only.

Yes. I see that now that I printed off the doc. I was just getting back on to say that.

I LOVE the bag and the charms! Can't wait!!

DebbieJ said:
The email was sent to first time attendees only.

Deb, that's not true though. My recruiter recieved this and she has been to EVERY conference including Leadership!

Yeah, I don't recall that e-mail and I read EVERY ONE from HO! LOL! ...and I am a first timer....

Hmm...maybe they sent it to the beginning of the alphabet and missed us at the end????

(Just theorizing here...he-he...)

It's worded as if it were sent to people who had not yet registered. Maybe those people and their Directors got it.

PampMomof3 said:
Deb, that's not true though. My recruiter recieved this and she has been to EVERY conference including Leadership!

Who knows then. It said "first time attendees" on it.

???????????????

chefann said:
It's worded as if it were sent to people who had not yet registered. Maybe those people and their Directors got it.
Not everyone in my downline has registered and I didn't get it. Who knows...

Weird, then.At work, we'd joke that it was a sign you were fired. ;)

I didnt get the email, I'm a Director AND a first time attendee. HMMM.
Regardless, I LOVE THAT BAG! I swear Home Office spoils the heck out of us. I *love* this company :D

I didn't get it either. It is pretty cool to see the bag, but it was fun trying to catch the first glimps before.

hmmmm..... very strange that some people got the email and some didn't and that there are so many inconsistencies!:confused:
But I do love that bag!!!!! I can't wait! Gosh, I'm getting so excited!

Pampered Laura said:
I didnt get the email, I'm a Director AND a first time attendee. HMMM.
Regardless, I LOVE THAT BAG! I swear Home Office spoils the heck out of us. I *love* this company :D
You know Laura when I read your post and then I looked at your experience level, I became even more impressed with you! You are a little go-getter, aren't you!;)
Great job on all your accomplishments in this past year! Wow, what an inspiration you are!:) ;) I sure wish I could meet you this year, wish you were in my wave or vice versa! oh well... some day!;)

I keep looking at the bag and thinking it would make an AWESOME diaper bag! I love the pouches in the front. I'm currently using a different PC bag as my diaper bag. It is huge though. This looks really cute. I am going to use it at conference. I didn't use the messenger bag at conference because it was kinda bulky and I didn't carry that much stuff with me day to day.

I use the one not from last year, but the year before (25th anniversary bag) as my briefcase that I take my laptop in to shows. My kids fight over the one from last year. My boys have carried it to school and my daughter plays with it around the house. I was keeping it "special" because i liked it so much. I like the tan outer cover. I think it looks simple and clean. But my kiddos found it and claimed it. Oh well!

After Kristi sent it to me today I remembered seeing it too.
I think it came in my mail. I haven't signed up for this conference and have attended many.

MissChef said:
You know Laura when I read your post and then I looked at your experience level, I became even more impressed with you! You are a little go-getter, aren't you!;)
Great job on all your accomplishments in this past year! Wow, what an inspiration you are!:) ;) I sure wish I could meet you this year, wish you were in my wave or vice versa! oh well... some day!;)

You're sweet, thank you! :eek:
And hey - You could come to conference REALLY early and hang out with us at Wave 1 after-hours! :D

this is the first time to my knowledge (since I have been selling it) that they have ever told us before conference what the bag was going to be. I never knew about the bag until I got to conference the first year I went!

Thanks for starting this thread! I remember getting the e-mail ages ago but have since forgotten about it. Makes me more excited to go now too!

Chef Kearns said:
I keep looking at the bag and thinking it would make an AWESOME diaper bag! I love the pouches in the front. I'm currently using a different PC bag as my diaper bag. It is huge though. This looks really cute. I am going to use it at conference. I didn't use the messenger bag at conference because it was kinda bulky and I didn't carry that much stuff with me day to day.

Great idea! I'm having another baby soon & will (boo hoo) have to start carrying around a diaper bag. My daughter is 2 now & I just carry a diaper & some wet wipes in my purse for her. But maybe I can drum up some business as I will have to carry around a bag again!

momoftwins said:
this is the first time to my knowledge (since I have been selling it) that they have ever told us before conference what the bag was going to be. I never knew about the bag until I got to conference the first year I went!
Yep, they've never shown us the bag before conference in the past. I kinda liked the surprise. Oh well, at least the bag looks cool and looks a little sturdier than in past years. I like the charms!

By the way, I didn't get the email either. I happened to see the picture on here when I was looking through the file section a few days ago. I missed the discussion about it on that other thread so it was a BIG surprise to me to see the picture. I can't wait to get mine!:)

smspamperedchef said:
Thanks for starting this thread! I remember getting the e-mail ages ago but have since forgotten about it. Makes me more excited to go now too!

No problem Sharon!! I can't wait for Conference!!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Yep, they've never shown us the bag before conference in the past. I kinda liked the surprise. Oh well, at least the bag looks cool and looks a little sturdier than in past years. I like the charms!

By the way, I didn't get the email either. I happened to see the picture on here when I was looking through the file section a few days ago. I missed the discussion about it on that other thread so it was a BIG surprise to me to see the picture. I can't wait to get mine!:)
I wonder if they know that there will surely be *someone* out there that makes up their mind to go to conference because of how cute the bag is. LOL I would... if I were a fence-sitter... :D

Yeah, my recruiter is ticked b/c she really loves the bag but she's due on July 15th. She really wants that bag!

I bought the bag with all the pictures on it from 2 years ago from someone on LMAD because I couldn't go to conference that year (couldn't travel that far into my pregnancy with my twins)!!!! I had to have it! I use it for my catalogs, etc to take to my shows!

Chef Kearns said:
I keep looking at the bag and thinking it would make an AWESOME diaper bag! I love the pouches in the front. I'm currently using a different PC bag as my diaper bag.

That is exactly what I thought when I first saw it. Since I'm toting the diaper bag around so much, I might use it for that to advertise more! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!!

Amen!! I agree! Luckily, my kids are 3,5 & 7 this year so NO more diaper bag for me!!! Yeah!!!:D

I went back through my old emails (I have sooooooooooo many to clean out) and did find the email with the bag and charms. I remember the bag but I didn't remember seeing the charms before - strange! My twins are 21 1/2 months old so I still use a diaper bag and this will be perfect for it! :)

I must be in the minority here... I don't really need another bag. I know, slap me, but I have last years, a catalog tote, a black/khaki tote that my Exec Dir gave me (which I use all the time) and a black brief case style one. Up to my ears in bags. What I really want is an apron! But, hey, free is great, and it sure beats a kick in the head as my Dad used to say!

I love bags... I'd be more than happy to take any off your hands that you don't want!

Bags are like shoes, the more variety the better! :) I switch out all my bags like every 6 months! Although lately I've been using the Vip Ribbon tote and have just been switching the colors of ribbons and have gotten a couple of compliments on how cute it is! I can't wait to get the new confrence bag!

I Love bags too... I can't wait to see this up close and personal!!!! I like the one that we got last year... I use it for school!!! I also have the VIP Ribbon Tote and I use it as a purse!!! I get alot comments on it as well..

<h2>1. What is the conference bag and charms?</h2><p>The conference bag and charms are exclusive items given to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. The bag is a stylish and practical way to carry all your conference materials, and the charms are collectible items that represent different themes or aspects of the company.</p><h2>2. How do I get the conference bag and charms?</h2><p>The conference bag and charms are only available to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. To receive them, you must register and attend the conference. They are not available for purchase separately.</p><h2>3. I never received the email about the conference bag and charms. What should I do?</h2><p>If you did not receive the email about the conference bag and charms, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help ensure that you receive your bag and charms.</p><h2>4. Can I still get the conference bag and charms if I did not attend the conference?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the conference bag and charms are only available to those who attended the conference. They are not available for purchase separately or given out to non-attendees.</p><h2>5. When can I expect to receive my conference bag and charms?</h2><p>You can expect to receive your conference bag and charms approximately 2 weeks after the conference. If you do not receive them within this timeframe, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.</p>

1. What is the conference bag and charms?

The conference bag and charms are exclusive items given to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. The bag is a stylish and practical way to carry all your conference materials, and the charms are collectible items that represent different themes or aspects of the company.

2. How do I get the conference bag and charms?

The conference bag and charms are only available to attendees of the annual Pampered Chef conference. To receive them, you must register and attend the conference. They are not available for purchase separately.

3. I never received the email about the conference bag and charms. What should I do?

If you did not receive the email about the conference bag and charms, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help ensure that you receive your bag and charms.

4. Can I still get the conference bag and charms if I did not attend the conference?

Unfortunately, the conference bag and charms are only available to those who attended the conference. They are not available for purchase separately or given out to non-attendees.

5. When can I expect to receive my conference bag and charms?

You can expect to receive your conference bag and charms approximately 2 weeks after the conference. If you do not receive them within this timeframe, please reach out to your recruiter or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies