• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Picture of the New Reusable Bag?

maybe put a piece of paper with the info on it in the bag...just in case!Sue ~ Your idea is the best idea I have heard yet.... You want to give your host an incentive to passing them out.... offer her something for the first five cards "used"(aka: an order) and something else for the remainder "used". It was mentioned at conference that the cards might not actually be given out ~ but someone just copies the info and calls you??? SO...maybe put a piece of paper with the info on it in the bag...just in case!That is a great idea! I might do that too.
courtneybelken
I saw the new reusable bag. LOVE IT!!! I am wanting to send an email with a picture of it. Does anyone have a picture of the new bag? If not, will it be in special CN?

Thanks!
Courtney

It's in the SE CN, but someone else posted a pic of it in one of the Leadership threads.

chefann said:
It's in the SE CN, but someone else posted a pic of it in one of the Leadership threads.

How do you find the link for the SE CN?
TIA!

Thank you!

BettieC said:
How do you find the link for the SE CN?
TIA!

The SE CN isn't up yet. Probably Monday.

I'm curious, what are some of your ideas for using the reusable bag? I think the cost came out to a little more than $1 each - I was thinking of packing orders over $100 in them, maybe a host gift (especially if they already have the Seasons Best which I usually give out). Any other thoughts? Any creative ideas on how to get your info on them so if/when people ask they can give a referral?

One great idea I heard was to give the bag to your hostess, and attach about 10 of your business cards to the handle (punch hole them, and add with ribbon or key chain ring) when she gets stopped about being a consultant, she says no, but here is her card. Give referral gifts (have soemhting onthe back of the business card for hsotess to put her name: referred by _______________ . That is what I am going to do with my bags, besides using them myself.

chefann said:
The SE CN isn't up yet. Probably Monday.

Thanks! I was looking all over CC for it....lol

Great idea about attaching business cards to the bas we give hosts!

I bought a white paint pen. I am going to put something like:

"My Consultant gave me this bag! Call her - Linda Child XXX-XXX-XXXX" Probably put it on the blank side of the bag.

I haven't laid it out yet to see how it will look, but it will be something like that.

My director is going to sew plastic pockets in hers to put her biz cards. I'm just afraid that the first time it got tossed in the trunk the bards would fall out then go to the trash.

maybe put a pc of velcroe on the pocket to hold it closed...

I love these bags. When we talked about them before I was worried about the price...esp. i they came from Merrill...but these are great.

I am really liking the bag. How can I get one???? or SOME!!!!

They'll be available on supply order. Details will be in the SE CN.

I just ordered a Zyron Design Runner - which prints anything you type on fabric:)! I ordered it yesterday from Scrapbooking day on HSN. I'm going to use it to print my info. on the bags when I get them. Haven't decided if I'll just put my name/phone or what yet. If anyone has a great idea of what they are putting on them, please let me know.

Maybe staple a card to the inside of the back of it??? IDK, just brainstorming.

pamperedlinda said:
I bought a white paint pen. I am going to put something like:

"My Consultant gave me this bag! Call her - Linda Child XXX-XXX-XXXX" Probably put it on the blank side of the bag.

I haven't laid it out yet to see how it will look, but it will be something like that.

What a great idea! I think I am going to use my Big Shot die cutting machine to make a cool "tag" to attach! It cuts material...maybe I will run material through my printer & then cut it out with my Big Shot...then tack it on to the bag!

mrssyvo said:
One great idea I heard was to give the bag to your hostess, and attach about 10 of your business cards to the handle (punch hole them, and add with ribbon or key chain ring) when she gets stopped about being a consultant, she says no, but here is her card. Give referral gifts (have soemhting onthe back of the business card for hsotess to put her name: referred by _______________ . That is what I am going to do with my bags, besides using them myself.

Sue ~ Your idea is the best idea I have heard yet.... You want to give your host an incentive to passing them out.... offer her something for the first five cards "used"(aka: an order) and something else for the remainder "used". It was mentioned at conference that the cards might not actually be given out ~ but someone just copies the info and calls you??? SO WHAT!!! They called and wasn't that the whole point......

If I were in line and saw the bag, I would certainly ask wher they got it. I am not sure I would take the time to write down the info however. That's why I really like the idea of attaching the biz cards to the bag. I found these great clear badge holder sleeves at our local dollar store (10 to a pack) and they have 2 holes at the top and you could easily slip 10 biz cards in them and attach that to the bag. Check it out...

I would also (using packing tape) tape your biz card to the bottom of the bag - right to the black hard thingy. That way your info is at least in one area of the bag even after teh cards are gone...

My .02

~ G

How much are the bags and when do they go on sale? Sorry if this has been asked, I haven't been on here in a while and now that the holidays are over I am ready to get back in action. Thank you.

I think they go on sale next week on supply order. They'll be 5 for $6.50. As stated above, details will be in the special edition consultant newsletter, that will be posted on CC later today.

Related to Do You Have a Picture of the New Reusable Bag?

1. Can I see a picture of the new reusable bag?

Yes, we have a picture of the new reusable bag available on our website. You can also find pictures of the bag on our social media pages.

2. How big is the new reusable bag?

The new reusable bag measures 14 inches in height, 12 inches in width, and 8 inches in depth. It can hold up to 20 pounds of weight.

3. Is the new reusable bag machine washable?

Yes, the new reusable bag is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying it to maintain its durability.

4. Can I customize the new reusable bag with my name or initials?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer customization options for our reusable bags. However, you can add your own personal touch by attaching keychains or pins to the bag.

5. Is the new reusable bag made from environmentally friendly materials?

Yes, the new reusable bag is made from recycled materials and is 100% eco-friendly. It is also durable and can be used multiple times, reducing the need for single-use plastic bags.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shell Northway
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • darlinclem