• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What does the reusable shopping bag from Pampered Chef look like?

In summary, a Reusable Shopping Bag Pic is a durable and foldable bag designed to replace single-use plastic bags and reduce waste. It is easy to use by unfolding and securing with a snap or elastic band, and has a weight capacity of 25 pounds. The bag is also machine washable and comes in various colors and patterns, but customization is not currently available.
pattikake
Does anyone have a pic of the reusable shopping bag?

^I was just about to post this! LOL

I need a pic too if anyone has one!!

I found this one online:
3384487391_30c8cf510f.jpg

Thanks !!

There is a picture on CC under 'download center' - click on 'supply order fact sheet' and it has a nice picture of the bag

:chef:

Thanks! :)

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am happy to help you with the reusable shopping bag. I have attached a picture of it for you to see. It is a durable and eco-friendly option for carrying groceries and other items. Let me know if you have any other questions about it. Happy shopping!

1. What is a Reusable Shopping Bag Pic?

A Reusable Shopping Bag Pic is a foldable and reusable shopping bag made from durable materials. It is designed to replace single-use plastic bags and help reduce waste in our environment.

2. How do I use the Reusable Shopping Bag Pic?

Using the Reusable Shopping Bag Pic is simple. Start by unfolding the bag and placing your items inside. Once you are finished shopping, fold the bag back up and secure it with the attached snap or elastic band. You can then easily carry it with you or store it in your car for future use.

3. What is the weight capacity of the Reusable Shopping Bag Pic?

The Reusable Shopping Bag Pic has a weight capacity of up to 25 pounds. This makes it perfect for carrying groceries, books, or other items without worrying about the bag breaking.

4. Is the Reusable Shopping Bag Pic machine washable?

Yes, the Reusable Shopping Bag Pic is machine washable. Simply remove the metal frame and toss the bag in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry.

5. Can I customize the Reusable Shopping Bag Pic with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for the Reusable Shopping Bag Pic at this time. However, the bag comes in a variety of colors and patterns to choose from, making it a stylish and eco-friendly option for your shopping needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
turtle15
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies