• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Pack a Tote Bag for the Conference?

In summary, Wave #1 Attendee's- Question is a program at Pampered Chef parties where attendees can submit questions about products, recipes, or the party experience. Questions can be submitted through notecards or an online form, and multiple questions are allowed but limited. Questions will be answered during the designated Q&A portion of the party, and inappropriate or unrelated questions may not be answered.
mrssyvo
I am in wave 3, and getting ready to pack- I do not think this is a spoiler question, but let me know if you think it is. I am packing for conference, and need to know if I should pack a tote bag- in past years, we received a tote bag the first day. Let me know if that is the case again, do not describe, just let me know if I should pack one or not.

they've been saying, on other threads, that we do get a tote!:)

and btw I've never been to a conference where we didn't get a tote! There is a picture of it floating around on here on one of these threads:confused: ! Do a search and see if you can find it! Or someone on here might know where it is and can post the link or at least tell you where to go!:confused: ;)

Yes, we will get a bag. Personally, I am bringing a bag on wheels. No way I am lugging a tote aroudn Mc Cormick. I have shoulder issues and now my left foot is acting up, so I'm not taking any chances.

Deb, Great idea- I think I will look for one of those today

DebbieJ said:
Yes, we will get a bag. Personally, I am bringing a bag on wheels. No way I am lugging a tote aroudn Mc Cormick. I have shoulder issues and now my left foot is acting up, so I'm not taking any chances.

I've been trying to decide if I want to do this. . .I also have trouble with my shoulder. I'm taking the train and I'm not sure I want to take the rolling bag and my suitcase.

What is Wave #1 Attendee's- Question?

Wave #1 Attendee's- Question is a program designed for attendees of a Pampered Chef party where they can submit any questions they may have about the products, recipes, or party experience.

How do I submit a question for Wave #1 Attendee's- Question?

To submit a question for Wave #1 Attendee's- Question, simply write it down on the designated notecards provided at the party and hand them to the consultant or host. Alternatively, you can also submit your question through the online form provided by your consultant.

Can I submit multiple questions for Wave #1 Attendee's- Question?

Yes, you can submit multiple questions for Wave #1 Attendee's- Question. However, please limit your questions to a reasonable number to ensure that everyone has a chance to have their questions answered.

When will my question be answered through Wave #1 Attendee's- Question?

Your question will be answered during the designated Q&A portion of the party, which is typically towards the end. If there are a large number of questions, the consultant may choose to answer some questions during the party and follow up with the remaining questions afterwards.

Are there any types of questions that cannot be submitted through Wave #1 Attendee's- Question?

Yes, please refrain from submitting any inappropriate or offensive questions. Additionally, the consultant may not be able to answer questions that are not related to Pampered Chef products or recipes. In these cases, the consultant will try to provide alternative resources for finding an answer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klstaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • ilove2cookpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kristina16marie