• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a TX Rep Get a Conference Goodie Pack!

In summary, the surprise boxes this year have different themes and one is only $10. They are $15, $25, and $50.
pamperedpsalmstress
Anyone want to take mercy on a TX rep that can't be @ conference but LOVES goodies? I'd love to get one of the surprise packs so many have discussed here from last year. Not certain how much they were but am ready, willing, and paypal ready if anyone wants to send me one :)

I so second that notion!

Another TX gal here looking for anyone willing to do this. I'm also paypal ready!

Oh me too! But mine will have to be sent to an APO address. However, per Russell Kennicott:

"However, we did have a Consultant purchase a surprise pack today which we've agreed to ship from The Pampered Chef via the USPS."

So, if anyone is REALLY generous, I'm PayPal ready too!!!

I'm guessing no one at conference is checking the boards right now(pout)
Anyone heading out willing to help out?
please
please
please
please :D

I just got back from Conference, sorry I didn't have get on while gone.

I didn't get one myself because I don't need any more products (still have a ton left from my shopping spree last year).

I did take a peak at what people were getting and there was some nice stuff in them.

P.S. - Everyone will be happy with the new products!

bumpity bumpity

I'm back, so I can't help directly. But what you can do is give someone your consultant number, and when they fill out the paperwork, it'll be debited direct from your PC account if they check off "PC Debit" and write in "Please look up number" when ordering the box. Then they can give the FedEx folks your consultant number, and it'll be shipped straight to you, with payment for shipping coming out of your next commission check.

What is the cost of the surprise box? I am new

$15, 25 and $50 this year.

pampchefrhondab said:
I just got back from Conference, sorry I didn't have get on while gone.

I didn't get one myself because I don't need any more products (still have a ton left from my shopping spree last year).

I did take a peak at what people were getting and there was some nice stuff in them.

P.S. - Everyone will be happy with the new products!

What types of things were in the surprise boxes this year? Or are they the same every year?
Schel

This year, there are themes to the boxes. And there's one that's only $10!There are 2 price points of "Classics" - products that have been retired for more than a couple of years already.Then 1 "Consultant" box containing items like past conference totes, logo items, etc.And 2 with more recently retired things.

chefann said:
I'm back, so I can't help directly. But what you can do is give someone your consultant number, and when they fill out the paperwork, it'll be debited direct from your PC account if they check off "PC Debit" and write in "Please look up number" when ordering the box. Then they can give the FedEx folks your consultant number, and it'll be shipped straight to you, with payment for shipping coming out of your next commission check.

Would love to do that Ann, unfortunately I only just attended my first cluster meeting last Monday and the only other PC person I know just got back before I thought to ask. Oh well, guess I'll have to double up next year.(lol)

It is true they will bill you looking up your debit number.
I would be willing to send boxes to anyone who wants them. I do not know how to accept paypal payments, so if you want to be billed on your pampered chef debit account let me know. I leave early Sunday morning.

How much were the ones with the logo stuff in them?? I am not going to conference and would like to get one of those boxes

I think those were $25, but they were also the only ones to sell out during wave 1 (they allocate some for each wave).

If anyone is willing to get one for me I can email you my consultant
Thank you
Kristen

I am willing to send boxes to anyone that wants to give me their consultant number, phone number, and how many of which type of box to send. I have started a list.....

Katrob said:
I am willing to send boxes to anyone that wants to give me their consultant number, phone number, and how many of which type of box to send. I have started a list.....

Just sent you a PM

I just sent you a private message
Katrob said:

Asking for 2 Classic and 2 Consultant boxes. TYIA YOU ROCK!!

What I have learned from other posts so far is that they will have a classic retired box for $10, a consultant box for $25, and newly retired boxes for $25 or $50. Of course shipping will depend on weight.

Thanks again Kathy for doing this, like Cynthia said, "you rock!" Sent you another PM asking for 1 newly retired box.

So it should be
Katrob said:
What I have learned from other posts so far is that they will have a classic retired box for $10, a consultant box for $25, and newly retired boxes for $25 or $50. Of course shipping will depend on weight.

$70 plus shipping and handling. I so am not excited about the recently retired stuff!! I love classic stuff and cannot wait to see what I get in the 2 Logo boxes!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You have just made my year!! Squiggg Squigggg........that was a big squishy hug from me!! :)

Came back to edit just got yur p.m.

Sooooo cannot wait to hear from you!! Have fun and be safe!!

I don't mind doing it, I would want someone to do it for me!
I just hope it goes as smoothly as I think it will. : )

Katrob...I just sent you an email...let me know if you get it. Thanks again for doing this for all of us!

Now, are we going to be having an exchange post, so we can all feel like we're actually there? :)

questioncan you pay for surprise boxes with PC bucks?
Thanks

KaryCam said:
can you pay for surprise boxes with PC bucks?
Thanks
nope- cash, check, PC Visa, PC Debit

I am also willing to help with the surprise boxes. I am leaving EARLY Sunday as well, so if you want, just PM or email me [email protected].

I sent you a PM-thank you for doing this for those of us that can't attend! It is really wonderful!

Oh good!
AJPratt said:
I am also willing to help with the surprise boxes. I am leaving EARLY Sunday as well, so if you want, just PM or email me [email protected].

I am glad you are also willing to help! ;)
I have six people on my list and I was worried if to many asked me I may not have time to get them all!

No problem...

Ann, Do you know how much and what the boxes are? I have someone asking and their not sure what's in 'em.

just responded to your PMOldies, $10, $15
Memorabilia, $25
Supreme, $25, $50

Thanks! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I think I have 3 I am doing this for... I don't want to get overwhelmed and mess anything up!

I just sent you an email-I hope you get it!

AJPratt said:

Just sent you an email... hopefully you'll get it!

I'm a little late to this thread (or early, considering) but I'll be at Wave 3 still today and tomorrow and can pick up a box or boxes if there are any takers.

I purchased one of the oldies boxes ($15) and got a stoneware carrier, the stoneware crock, a set of wooden spoons, three way tongs, a pkg of 5 Season's Best from 2001, a cookbook, and a microcooker set. I traded the spoons for the old stoneware cookbook.

The woman I traded with had received the ice shaver and battery operated sifter, which I saw many people lugging around. These are a little before my time, but from the comments I heard they're sort of white elephants.

From what I saw, the logo box includes either a shoulder bag or a backpack and other assorted goodies. The backpacks were highly desired.

myinnerchefI PM'd you.
I hope you get it!
Thanks again for the offer!!:)

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!Katrob I just had to take a moment to personally thank you for ordering my surprise boxes for me. FedEx just dropped them off and I cannot believe how much I got in those 2 $25 boxes!
Quick list:
2 stoneware crocks
2 bar boards
2 childs apron/hat
2 Halloween my safe cutters
1 stainless serving fork
2 chilzanne coolers
3 super salads
2 easy pies/tarts
3 microfiber towels
2 toaster bags
10 SS 06 seasons best
1 scallop bread tube
2 pkgs twixits
2 slice & serve
2 grapefruit knives
1 large grooved cutting board
1 set of 2 placemats
2 handy scrapers(cranberry?)
1 SA striped rectangle server
1 rectangle bowl/lid
1 deep dish baker
2 sets napkins
2 cooks corers
I think that's all, I was pulling out frantically(lol) And it was awesome that I got 2 of the aprons and cutters so the twins won't be fighting over them :)

I now have lots of new things for the house and some things for prizes for shows. Again, thank-you Katrob!!

Last edited:
I also had Katrob send me one but mine still hasn't arrived.:( Maybe it will come today or Tuesday.

kdawn1124 said:
I also had Katrob send me one but mine still hasn't arrived.:( Maybe it will come today or Tuesday.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know I was frustrated in the waiting simply because there is no way on CC to track the packages or confirm the order. However, I also know that it is worth the wait. My twins were asking me to order more and now are all supportive of me going to conference next year just so I can order more surprise boxes.(lol)

pamperedpsalmstress said:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know I was frustrated in the waiting simply because there is no way on CC to track the packages or confirm the order. However, I also know that it is worth the wait. My twins were asking me to order more and now are all supportive of me going to conference next year just so I can order more surprise boxes.(lol)

Thanks! I'm really hoping I will be able to go next year too.

So did I...
kdawn1124 said:

But she did not get me any so, you might want to check with her. I am thinking that if she did they would be there by now. P.M. her to double check.

You can't track the surprise boxes on CC, but you can go to fedex.com and enter the tracking number from the receipt, and track it that way.

smarteez2 said:
But she did not get me any so, you might want to check with her. I am thinking that if she did they would be there by now. P.M. her to double check.

Well, it turns out it was delivered to my old address. I drove by tonight and it was still sitting on the front porch. I ended up with...

White Tool Turn About
Cook's Corer
Hunter Green Stoneware Crock
Seasons Best 06'
Wooden Bakers Roller
Slotted Spoon
Placemats
Leaf Napkin Rings
Easy Pie and Tarts

Last edited:

Related to Help a TX Rep Get a Conference Goodie Pack!

1. How much does a conference goodie pack from Pampered Chef cost?

The cost of a conference goodie pack from Pampered Chef varies depending on the items included and the specific conference. We recommend contacting your local representative for more information.

2. Can I purchase a conference goodie pack even if I cannot attend the conference?

Unfortunately, conference goodie packs are only available for purchase at the conference itself. However, you can still enjoy some of the exclusive items by hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party.

3. What types of items are typically included in a conference goodie pack?

Conference goodie packs often include exclusive Pampered Chef products, limited edition merchandise, and other fun goodies to enhance your cooking and entertaining experience. The exact items may vary from conference to conference.

4. Can I request a specific item to be included in my conference goodie pack?

We cannot guarantee specific items in conference goodie packs, as the contents are subject to change. However, you can always reach out to your representative to see if they can make a special request for you.

5. How can I purchase a conference goodie pack from a Texas representative?

If you are interested in purchasing a conference goodie pack from a Texas representative, we recommend reaching out to one directly. You can find a list of representatives in your area on our website or by asking friends and family for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies