• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting the FedEx Guy: Dunkin Donuts Gift Card?

In summary, Jolene's FedEx guy throws her packages over a fence, while her mailman is great, and her Pampered Chef representative is able to get her some help.
ChefMary412
Not that I usually plan this far ahead, but the FedEx guy just delivered 8 boxes to my house. Do you normally get the FexEx person something for the holidays? I was thinking a Dunkin Donuts gift card? Just wondering!

A Dunkin Donuts gift card is a good idea or if you think they might like something PC you could do that too or your own gift certificate so they would have to go through you to redeem it. Some years I bake something and put it aside for the delivery people.

Before we moved this past year out into the country I had a UPS driver who was awesome! He would carry my boxes in, beep as he pulled in so if I was home I could open the garage door for him and if I wasn't he put it around the back (extra walk for him) under the extended porch so they wouldn't get wet - regardless of the weather. I was also fairly busy 6-7 shows a month so one Christmas I gave him a cranberry mini baker that I had extra filled with homemade cookies and a $10 coffee gift card and another year I gave him two BBQ tools with a big red bow.

Last edited:
I can't imagine giving my fedex guy a gift, he literally throws my boxes over a 7 foot fence instead of opening my gate. Nothing PC has been broke (yet) but things from other companies have been! grrrr!Glad you guys have good delivery guys!

pampermejolene said:
I can't imagine giving my fedex guy a gift, he literally throws my boxes over a 7 foot fence instead of opening my gate. Nothing PC has been broke (yet) but things from other companies have been! grrrr!

Glad you guys have good delivery guys!

Jolene - It sounds like you need to place a call into your local FedEx hub to complaing, especially because it was not a one-off experience. Make sure to mention that you're with Pampered Chef, I've heard that provides some pull as we're a giant account for them. Good luck! My guy justs rings and runs and stacks 3 boxes at a time. I guess I am pretty lucky compared to some! (However my UPS guy would place the boxes on my back porch under the awning when it was raining - LOVED him!)

My Fed Ex guy is awesome. I gave him cash in a card last year. Did you know that they have to rent their trucks?

He always gives the dog a bone and calls me "Miss Janice".

I would never think of leaving him high and dry during the holidays!

yes, I tip my Fed Ex guy and my mail carrier at the holidays. they make it possible for me to succeed! I couldn't do my job without them.

GourmetGirl said:
Jolene - It sounds like you need to place a call into your local FedEx hub to complaing, especially because it was not a one-off experience. Make sure to mention that you're with Pampered Chef, I've heard that provides some pull as we're a giant account for them. Good luck! My guy justs rings and runs and stacks 3 boxes at a time. I guess I am pretty lucky compared to some! (However my UPS guy would place the boxes on my back porch under the awning when it was raining - LOVED him!)

I've called a couple times. It gets better then once I start getting a lot of packages again, it gets worse. I never have mentioned that I'm with Pampered Chef though, I'll do that next time!

My mailman on the other hand is wonderful!

I give cash in a card as well, I figure everyone can use a little extra around the holidays and this way they can buy what they want with it!

Since we usually don't have the extra money to buy them anything, I give homebaked gifts (cookies, bread, candy) to my mail ladies (have one M-F and a different one on Sat) and to the FedEx and UPS guy. (My DH has lots of stuff for work that still comes UPS so now I have two delivery drivers!) I do the same thing for the lady who cuts my hair. I would LOVE it if I could give them all cash cards, but I sure hope they know that I am thinking of them and appreciate them.

Thanks! I think I will bake him something.. I knew that I should do something. He is great, especially in bad weather. if we are not home, he puts everything under the table around back... once he put a trap we had folded in the back over the stuff.
If you give cash... what is typical?

My Maillady I give $25.00 and my Fedex will get $15 - since I don't get deliverys that often from Fed ex - (my shows get sent to the Hosts house, I just get my SAT and supplies) Home baked cookies are nice if you have a great repore with your carrier, I, personally am always a little cautious of others baking or cooking since I am not always sure how "clean" their kitchen is etc - Its just me!

There is a law about how much your mail carrier can accept, I think it's around $20.

Yep, I gave him $20.

pampermejolene said:
I've called a couple times. It gets better then once I start getting a lot of packages again, it gets worse. I never have mentioned that I'm with Pampered Chef though, I'll do that next time!

My mailman on the other hand is wonderful!

I've had nothing but trouble with Fed Ex. They delivered a package and picked it up an hour later--a PC supply order I needed that weekend. It took a week and a half and over 3 hours of cell phone time and 3 calls to fix the problem and I FINALLY got the package. I mentioned I was with PC and that didn't impress them...when they finally told me they shipped my supply order BACK to PC, they said I would have to fight with them over the shipping, sorry about my luck and hung up on me!! PC took care of everything, though! Since then, my packages have been thrown on my porch, the boxes are all torn up, banged up, etc. Today I had 3 packages and every box had a hole in it and they put the heavy boxes stacked on top of the lighter ones, smashing them. I'm beginning to hate Fed Ex with a passion but since being hung up on by the hub, realize that they don't care. I plan on emailing customer service--at least my ear drum won't be broken.

I can't complain too much. One day he sent my box to my neighbors and my neighbors many boxes to me. Other than that we have had no major problems.

1. How can I purchase a Dunkin Donuts gift card for my FedEx delivery person?

You can purchase a Dunkin Donuts gift card from any Pampered Chef consultant or directly from their website.

2. Is there a limit to the amount I can put on the gift card?

No, you can load any amount onto the gift card, up to $100.

3. Can I have the gift card delivered directly to the FedEx guy?

Yes, you can have the gift card sent directly to the FedEx delivery person's address. Just make sure to provide the correct shipping information at checkout.

4. Can I include a personalized message with the gift card?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the gift card. This option is available at checkout.

5. How will the FedEx guy know that the gift card is from me?

You can choose to include your name on the gift card or add a note with your name and the message on the gift card. This will let the FedEx delivery person know who the gift is from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Vicks
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Products and Tips
Replies