• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates for Brides: A How-To Guide

In summary, to purchase a gift certificate for a bride from Pampered Chef, visit the website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. You can personalize the gift certificate with a special message and it is valid for one year from the date of purchase. The certificate can be used for any products on the website and can be used for multiple purchases until the full amount is used.
mombird4
Can guests get gift cert. for bride? And how does that work?

Yes, they can. They just purchase a gift certificate with the bride as recipient. However, I generally discourage this. The bride would have to pay the shipping for an individual order. At a bridal shower she'll have the bride's wish list, so she'll be able to know that what she buys is appreciated. Of course, she could always give cash for the bride to use as the shower is closing to purchase anything that wasn't given as a gift. That way she can use it for 1/2 price or discounted products.

Thank you, I helped my sister-in-law today and seen how they work. I am more confedent to do my own now! I just was sent this web site yest. and I can't wait to look through more. You guys ROCK! I'll be in Chicogo a week from tom. Can't wait, it will be my first.
Deanna

Congratulations on making the decision to attend National Conference. It can be a great boost to your business. Be sure to let us know how the shower goes. We're very nibby . . . um, er, supportive here.

Hi there! Yes, guests can definitely purchase gift certificates for the bride. It's a great way to give her the gift of choice and allow her to pick out exactly what she wants from our catalog. To purchase a gift certificate, the guest can either contact me directly or visit my website and click on the "gift certificates" tab. They can choose the amount they would like to give and enter the bride's name and email address for delivery. The bride will then receive an email with instructions on how to redeem her gift certificate. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy gifting!

Related to Gift Certificates for Brides: A How-To Guide

1. How do I purchase a gift certificate for a bride from Pampered Chef?

To purchase a gift certificate for a bride, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the desired amount and add it to your cart. You can also call our customer service line to place your order over the phone.

2. Can I personalize the gift certificate for the bride?

Yes, you can personalize the gift certificate with a special message for the bride. Simply add your desired message in the "Notes" section during checkout. We will include the message on the gift certificate when it is sent to the bride.

3. Can the bride use the gift certificate for any products on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, the bride can use the gift certificate for any products on our website. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more.

4. How long is the gift certificate valid for?

The gift certificate for brides is valid for one year from the date of purchase. The bride will have plenty of time to browse our products and decide which ones she would like to use the certificate for.

5. Can the gift certificate be used for multiple purchases?

Yes, the gift certificate can be used for multiple purchases until the full amount has been used. The remaining balance can be applied to future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • JennyJennJen