• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Fundraiser Clarification from Director | Commission Concerns

In summary, a gift certificate fundraiser is a program where people can purchase gift certificates from Pampered Chef to use as prizes or gifts in their own fundraisers or events. The commission for this fundraiser is 25% of the purchase price, and it cannot be applied towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products. There are no restrictions on how the gift certificates can be used, and their progress can be tracked through the "Gift Certificate Fundraiser" section on the Pampered Chef account.
prnces515
My director has just informed me that a gift certificate fundraiser is NOT a Company Fundraiser? That it will have to be paid out of my commission? Could a director or a seasoned consultant please clarify this for me?

What is a gift certificate fundraiser?

Hi there,I can understand your confusion about this situation. From my understanding, a gift certificate fundraiser is not considered a company fundraiser because it is not directly organized or sponsored by the company itself. Instead, it is a fundraiser that you as a consultant are choosing to participate in and use as a way to generate more sales and potentially increase your commission.In this case, it is likely that any costs associated with the gift certificate fundraiser, such as purchasing the gift certificates or marketing materials, would need to be paid for out of your own commission. This is because it is not an official company fundraiser and therefore the company is not responsible for covering those expenses.I would suggest speaking with your director or a seasoned consultant to get more clarity on the situation and to discuss any potential concerns you may have. They may also be able to provide some tips and advice on how to make the most out of the gift certificate fundraiser to maximize your sales and commission.I hope this helps to clarify things for you. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a gift certificate fundraiser?

A gift certificate fundraiser is a program where individuals or organizations can purchase gift certificates from Pampered Chef to use as prizes or gifts for their own fundraisers or events. These certificates can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef products.

2. How does the commission work for the gift certificate fundraiser?

The commission for the gift certificate fundraiser is 25% of the purchase price. This means that for every $100 in gift certificates sold, the fundraiser will receive $25 in commission.

3. Can the commission be applied towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products?

No, the commission earned from the gift certificate fundraiser can only be used towards the purchase of future gift certificates. It cannot be applied towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any restrictions on how the gift certificates can be used?

No, the gift certificates can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef products, including products on sale or clearance. They can also be used towards shipping and handling fees.

5. How can I track the progress of my gift certificate fundraiser?

You can track the progress of your gift certificate fundraiser by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing the "Gift Certificate Fundraiser" section. This will show you the total sales, commission earned, and any remaining balance on your gift certificates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
raebates
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies