• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Commission on Fundraisers?

In summary, commission on fundraisers is a percentage of the total sales earned from a fundraiser that is given to the organization or individual who organized the event. It is calculated by multiplying the total sales by the agreed upon percentage and is typically paid in the form of a check or direct deposit. The typical commission rate for fundraisers can range from 10% to 30%.
KYCHEF
I cannot find this anyhere. I am about to do a fundraiser and I will be donating my commission as well as the 10-15%(if I'm right) that they will make. Can someone please tell me the scale for fundraisers and our commission? Please!!:(

15% until your sales are $15k and then it is 17%. If you are a future director or above you get overrides.

I believe it's 15% if you have <15,000 in career sales and 17% if you have >15,000.

CommissionI believe it is 15% up to $599 and $600 or more is 17%.
Not sure about directors. :confused:

OHHHHH based on career sales. I didn't know that.

Debbie :D

Thank you all!!

What is commission on fundraisers?

Commission on fundraisers is a percentage of the total sales generated from a fundraiser that is paid to the organization or individual who organized the event. This commission is typically used as a way to incentivize and reward the efforts put into the fundraiser.

How is commission on fundraisers calculated?

The commission on fundraisers is usually calculated by multiplying the total sales made during the event by the agreed upon percentage. For example, if the commission rate is 20% and the total sales were $1000, the commission earned would be $200.

Who is eligible to receive commission on fundraisers?

The organization or individual who organized the fundraiser is typically eligible to receive commission. However, this may vary depending on the specific agreement made between the fundraiser organizer and the company.

What is the typical commission rate for fundraisers?

The commission rate for fundraisers can vary depending on the company and the type of fundraiser. However, a typical commission rate can range from 10% to 30% of the total sales.

How is commission on fundraisers paid?

The commission on fundraisers is typically paid in the form of a check or direct deposit to the organization or individual who organized the fundraiser. The payment may be made immediately after the event or within a specified time frame agreed upon in the fundraiser contract.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies