• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Old Chillzane Parts: Divider & Handle for Round Platter

In summary, the "Get Your Old Chillzane Parts" product is a set of replacement parts for the Round Platter in the Pampered Chef Chillzane Collection. It includes a divider and handle that can be purchased separately and are dishwasher safe. The dimensions of the divider and handle are 12 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in length, designed to fit perfectly with the Round Platter. It is recommended to use these parts only with the Chillzane Collection for best results.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...does anyone need the divider or the handle for the old round Chillzane round platter?
I have a new consultant on my team who was sold these pieces by her previous consultant...but she never had the base or lid...so these pieces are of no use to her and are sitting brand new unopened in the box...

No, I don't need the divider or handle for the Chillzane round platter. Thank you for offering them for sale.

What is the "Get Your Old Chillzane Parts" product?

The "Get Your Old Chillzane Parts" product is a set of replacement parts for the Round Platter in the Pampered Chef Chillzane Collection. It includes a divider and handle, allowing you to customize your platter for various serving needs.

Can I purchase the Chillzane parts separately?

Yes, you can purchase the divider and handle for the Round Platter separately. This is a great option if your original parts have been lost or damaged, or if you want to have multiple sets to use for different occasions.

Are the Chillzane parts dishwasher safe?

Yes, the divider and handle for the Round Platter are both dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them in warm, soapy water to maintain their quality and prolong their lifespan.

What are the dimensions of the Chillzane divider and handle?

The divider measures 12 inches in diameter and the handle measures 5.5 inches in length. They are designed to fit perfectly with the Round Platter in the Chillzane Collection.

Can I use the Chillzane parts with other Pampered Chef products?

The divider and handle are specifically designed for use with the Round Platter in the Chillzane Collection. They may not fit or function properly with other Pampered Chef products. It is recommended to use them as intended for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • KristinS