• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Host Packet Envelope Today - Order Now!

Okay, quick question, I was looking through the supply order form, & didn't see anything for the envelopes? Am I missing it, or are they not available?! TIA!!In summary, the conversation revolved around options for mailing host packets and the best choice for envelopes. Some suggestions included using neon envelopes from Office Depot or using flat-rate priority mail envelopes from the post office. It was also mentioned to use two-pocket folders and to check for sales on these items. The bright colored envelopes were preferred for mailing host packets.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Okay, quick question, I was looking through the supply order form, & didn't see anything for the envelopes? Am I missing it, or are they not available?! TIA!!:D

I think you have to get those through Merrill if I remember right

I just use a plain clasp envelope or a flat-rate priority mail envelope.

I buy neon envelopes from office depot - harder for the host to misplace...

That is such a great idea!! I didn't even think about that!! I just wish I had a printer big enough to fit the envelope in to print things off on it!!
dannyzmom said:
I buy neon envelopes from office depot - harder for the host to misplace...

I have found it much cheaper to boy the flat rate ones from the post office. That way no mater how much paperwork you shove in there it's one price.

Yea, I have those too. But, I usually do 1st Class mail, unless priority is cheaper. It's usually a day or 2 difference in delivery. That will help save me a few $. However, if I'm handing out the Hostess Envelopes, the bright colored ones are best I think!

I use the Flat Rate Priority Envelopes from the Post Office. They're free to use and then if I have to mail it I can easily print the postage online and mail without leaving my house.

I use two pocket folders to put the host packet in. One side is for the host and the other side is books and order forms for outside orders. I get these in different colors when they are on sale for .10. To mail the host packet, I use the flat rate priority envelope. They are free and I have to mail them prioity mail anyway becuase they are that heavy. :chef:

That's exactly how I'd mail it. I have about 500 of those envelopes left, from about 750. These were from when I was selling my products from a DSA company I left on eBay. I have boxes galore too. The garage is full is things mailing product. Now do they have those envelopes in store (bright ones) or just online. I may stop there tonight on my way home.

heather223 said:
I use two pocket folders to put the host packet in. One side is for the host and the other side is books and order forms for outside orders. I get these in different colors when they are on sale for .10. To mail the host packet, I use the flat rate priority envelope. They are free and I have to mail them prioity mail anyway becuase they are that heavy. :chef:

X2. This is what I do.

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
That's exactly how I'd mail it. I have about 500 of those envelopes left, from about 750. These were from when I was selling my products from a DSA company I left on eBay. I have boxes galore too. The garage is full is things mailing product. Now do they have those envelopes in store (bright ones) or just online. I may stop there tonight on my way home.

I have only ever found them online

Related to Get Your Host Packet Envelope Today - Order Now!

1. What is a host packet envelope?

A host packet envelope is a special packet filled with information and materials for individuals hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. It includes everything they need to have a successful party, such as catalogs, order forms, and product information.

2. How can I get my host packet envelope?

You can easily order your host packet envelope by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through our website. Simply provide your name and address, and we will send the envelope directly to you.

3. Is there a cost for the host packet envelope?

No, there is no cost for the host packet envelope. It is a complimentary service we offer to our Pampered Chef hosts to help them have a successful party and earn rewards.

4. What materials are included in the host packet envelope?

The host packet envelope typically includes catalogs, order forms, product information, and any special offers or promotions available at the time. It may also include tips and ideas for hosting a successful party.

5. How soon will I receive my host packet envelope?

Your host packet envelope will typically be shipped within 1-2 business days of your order. Delivery time will depend on your location and shipping method chosen. If you need it sooner, please contact your consultant for expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myminges
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
emo812
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies