• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers Today!

In summary, you can purchase the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers by visiting the website, contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant, or ordering at a Pampered Chef party. They are microwave safe, come in a set of 4 cups and saucers, and are made of high-quality stoneware. They can be used for both hot and cold beverages and are dishwasher safe.
mamavazquez
I am looking for the pink polk a dot cups and saucer set. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks!

I might have a set let me look tomorrow.

1. How can I purchase the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers?

To purchase the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers, you can either visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and order them directly from the consultant hosting the party.

2. Are the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers microwave safe?

Yes, the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers are microwave safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to preserve their design and durability.

3. How many cups and saucers come in a set?

Each set of Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers comes with 4 cups and 4 saucers.

4. What is the material of the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers?

The Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers are made of high-quality stoneware, which is known for its durability and ability to retain heat.

5. Can I use the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Adorable Pink Polk a Dot Cups and Saucers are suitable for both hot and cold beverages. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robinscookin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • pamperedbykathy