• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Updated Outside Order Forms with Tax-Inclusive Shipping | PC Website

In summary, to access the updated outside order forms with tax-inclusive shipping on the PC website, you will need to log into your consultant account and select "Outside Orders" from the "Orders" tab. The tax-inclusive shipping rates may vary for each order depending on destination and weight, and the updated forms will automatically calculate the correct rate. You can still customize the forms with your contact information, but they will already include the tax-inclusive shipping rates. Currently, the updated forms are only available for consultants in the United States, but they will be available in other countries in the future. You can still use the old outside order forms with tax-exclusive shipping, but it is recommended to use the updated forms for accuracy and consistency.
jennuone
Does anyone have a copy of upcoming months revised order forms? The one on the PC website figures in the tax before the shipping, and I would like to print some out with the tax applied to the shipping. There is only one copy on this websites files and there isn't any tax line on it at all.

There are usually two versions on CC--one with the tax on shipping and one without.

I haven't checked there lately, so I'm not sure if they're all up or not.

But look again and pay attention to the little symbols to open the one you want.

Thanks, Debbie! But just as I finished writing, there are March and April order forms on the new threads! But it is good to know that there are 2 options on CC.

1. How do I access the updated outside order forms with tax-inclusive shipping on the PC website?

To access the updated outside order forms with tax-inclusive shipping on the PC website, you will need to log into your consultant account. Once logged in, click on the "Orders" tab and then select "Outside Orders" from the drop-down menu. You will see the updated forms under the "Tax-Inclusive Shipping" section.

2. Are the tax-inclusive shipping rates the same for all orders?

No, the tax-inclusive shipping rates may vary depending on the destination and weight of the order. The updated forms on the PC website will automatically calculate the correct shipping rate for each order.

3. Can I still customize the outside order forms with my contact information?

Yes, you can still customize the outside order forms with your contact information. The only difference is that the updated forms will already include the tax-inclusive shipping rates, so you do not need to manually calculate and add them.

4. Will the updated outside order forms be available in all countries?

Currently, the updated outside order forms with tax-inclusive shipping are only available for consultants in the United States. We are working on making them available in other countries as well in the near future.

5. Can I still use the old outside order forms with tax-exclusive shipping?

Yes, you can still use the old outside order forms with tax-exclusive shipping if you prefer. However, we highly recommend using the updated forms to ensure accurate and consistent shipping rates for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mburrowsRN
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • saundrals