• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Perfect Avocado Peeler: Discover Our Top-Rated Iso Option

In summary, the Pampered Chef avocado peeler is a unique kitchen tool that easily cuts through tough avocado skin without damaging the fruit inside. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables. Its high-quality materials and design make it safer and easier to use than traditional peelers. The peeler is available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and can also be obtained for free through hosting a Pampered Chef party.
I have customer wants to buy a Avocado Peeler. Thanks

Me too!!Anyone have any of these? I need two.
Debbie :D

Well, I do have one. It has never been used. Only took to shows to show. However, I know longer have the box. Could make a good deal.

Brandi firstYou can ask Brandi first and I will be patient. If she doesn't need it, I want it. Thanks,

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY??? :p

DEBBIE :D

I have one NIB (and I probably have one that I had in my TTA as a demo...).

Yes!!!!
BethCooks4U said:
I have one NIB (and I probably have one that I had in my TTA as a demo...).

Beth I think I love you!! LOL :love:

What don't you have???? LOL I want both!!

Debbie :D

I want the peeler for sure. Thank you. How much do you want for it.

Related to Get the Perfect Avocado Peeler: Discover Our Top-Rated Iso Option

1. How does the Pampered Chef avocado peeler work?

The Pampered Chef avocado peeler is designed with a unique blade that easily cuts through the tough skin of an avocado without damaging the fruit inside. Simply insert the blade into the skin and twist it around the avocado, then use the scoop on the other end to remove the skin.

2. Is the Pampered Chef avocado peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef avocado peeler is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher to avoid any potential damage from high heat.

3. Can the Pampered Chef avocado peeler also be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While it is specifically designed for avocados, the Pampered Chef avocado peeler can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables such as kiwis, mangoes, and peaches. However, we do not recommend using it on harder produce like apples or carrots.

4. How is the Pampered Chef avocado peeler different from other peelers on the market?

The Pampered Chef avocado peeler is made with high-quality materials and has a unique design that makes it easier and safer to use than traditional peelers. It also has a comfortable handle for better grip and control while peeling.

5. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef avocado peeler in stores or is it only available online?

The Pampered Chef avocado peeler is available for purchase online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is not sold in stores, but you can host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • pcheframsey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies