• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Avocado Knife for Your Kitchen Needs | ISO Customer Request

In summary, the Pampered Chef avocado knife stands out from other avocado knives due to its serrated edge, pointed tip, comfortable grip handle, and blade cover for safe storage. It can also be used for other fruits and vegetables and is dishwasher safe. The blade measures at 4 inches and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
Karo
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for an avocado knife... can anyone help me?

If you can't find one, I'm sure they will be in the outlet one of these days.

I have one, if you need it still. It would be $5 plus shipping, just let me know!

Related to Find the Perfect Avocado Knife for Your Kitchen Needs | ISO Customer Request

1. What makes the Pampered Chef avocado knife different from other avocado knives on the market?

The Pampered Chef avocado knife is designed with a serrated edge and a pointed tip, making it perfect for slicing through tough avocado skin and removing the pit with ease. It also has a comfortable grip handle and a blade cover for safe storage.

2. Can the Pampered Chef avocado knife be used for other fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the serrated edge of the Pampered Chef avocado knife makes it versatile for use on other fruits and vegetables such as mangoes, kiwis, and potatoes. It can even be used for slicing through hard boiled eggs.

3. Is the Pampered Chef avocado knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef avocado knife is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity.

4. How long is the blade of the Pampered Chef avocado knife?

The blade of the Pampered Chef avocado knife measures at 4 inches, making it the perfect size for slicing through avocados of all sizes.

5. Does the Pampered Chef avocado knife come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef avocado knife comes with a lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your knife, please contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandi
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brandi
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • TBlackwell