• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates on SAT Shipping Dates - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the SAT stuff should ship to FDs and consultants on January 29th. There should be a kit changeover included with the new products, and earned product samples will be in their own boxes.
Oh NO!!!!!
ChefBeckyD said:
Picture Steve Martin, in The Jerk running around, yelling "The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here".........That is me, right now, except I'm running around, yelling "My SAT is here, My SAT is here!":D :D :D Gotta go!
This is just too funny (sortof)!!!So, I heard the big truck outside - and was so sure it was my SAT.....went outside to check it out - and it wasn't my SAT - but in a huge instance of irony.....The new phone book is here! :D :D :cry: :cry: :eek:

Here, Becky, you can share this with KG: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_funaward.gif

I got my SAT yesterday and my change over kit today!!! YEAH!!

I earned level 3 (yea!) and it was all in 1 box.....sigh. I wanted more boxes!! I'm so greedy aren't I??? :D Oh well - it was free and it was fun!!! I'm diggin the new micro scraper. What a freaky, but cool lookin' dude!!! And I really love the new tumblers. Just may have to get some more of those!

c00p said:
I earned level 3 (yea!) and it was all in 1 box.....sigh. I wanted more boxes!! I'm so greedy aren't I??? :D Oh well - it was free and it was fun!!! I'm diggin the new micro scraper. What a freaky, but cool lookin' dude!!! And I really love the new tumblers. Just may have to get some more of those!

I just said the same thing when my stuff arrived today in 1 box!!!

YEA!!! Now it's really here! Going to play now!

I got mine yesterday...and opened them this morning..
I'm excited about quite a few of them..

c00p said:
I earned level 1 and it came in a tiny box! Bet your box was bigger than mine. I'm finally happy to have my new products. I can put all of it to good use. I've never been a big fan of the microfiber so I think I'll give those away as an incentive.

My Fed Ex guy is funny. He has a unique KNock, Knock...KNock.. I always know it is him. Both my SAT products and change over came at the same time, day, in separate boxes yesterday. Today I got the funny knock and I got 25 free spring catalogs for recruiting last week. I love free stuff!!

Got my level 3 stuff yesterday. Unfortunately, I was completely unimpressed with the grilling cookbook! I thought it would feature more recipes with our rubs! Several call for cayenne pepper (eww!) and some other non-PC spices/rubs. It was not what I expected. But, I do love most of the products. The green wasn't too bad in person, either. I think a lot of people will like it. I hope everyone has fun playing!

Tammy

<h2>1. What is the expected shipping date for SAT products?</h2><p>The expected shipping date for SAT products is typically on Wednesdays.</p><h2>2. I can't find the shipping dates for SAT on CC. Can anyone help?</h2><p>The shipping dates for SAT products can usually be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>3. Is there a specific date for SAT shipping or is it a range of dates?</h2><p>The shipping date for SAT products is usually a specific date, but it may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product.</p><h2>4. I missed the last SAT shipping date. When can I expect the next one?</h2><p>The shipping dates for SAT products are typically on Wednesdays, but it may vary depending on availability. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to get updates on SAT shipping dates so I don't miss out?</h2><p>Yes, you can sign up for email updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed about upcoming SAT shipping dates and other promotions and offers.</p>

Related to Get the Latest Updates on SAT Shipping Dates - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the expected shipping date for SAT products?

The expected shipping date for SAT products is typically on Wednesdays.

2. I can't find the shipping dates for SAT on CC. Can anyone help?

The shipping dates for SAT products can usually be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a specific date for SAT shipping or is it a range of dates?

The shipping date for SAT products is usually a specific date, but it may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product.

4. I missed the last SAT shipping date. When can I expect the next one?

The shipping dates for SAT products are typically on Wednesdays, but it may vary depending on availability. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Is there a way to get updates on SAT shipping dates so I don't miss out?

Yes, you can sign up for email updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed about upcoming SAT shipping dates and other promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
noradawn
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci