• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Now for October Dates! Don't Miss Out on Future Dates too!

In summary, booking now for October dates guarantees availability for a Pampered Chef cooking show or party. You can book for any occasion in October and there will be future dates available if you miss out. Changes or cancellations can be made, and there may be promotions or discounts available. It is recommended to book in advance to secure your preferred date and time.
pamela
I am doing a fair of sorts this weekend and have a few dates I want to fill on my October calendar~I need an idea that encourages someone to book any of them first....but the catch is that I don't want to rule out future bookings for November or December. I need something with urgency for October!!

Any ideas?

You can do a booking special...print up coupons that say "have a show before Oct 31 and get an a $30 gift at your show, before Nov 30 and it's $20, and before Dec 31st it's $10!" You must give me a date TODAY and a guest list within 5 days. Supply them with an envelope addressed to you with a guest list inside. They can send it to you when it's completed.

This will ensure your booking (even if you don't send the invites).

like that Janice! Thanks!!!

1. What is the significance of booking now for October dates?

Booking now for October dates ensures that you secure your desired date and time for a Pampered Chef cooking show or party. October is a busy month for us, so booking in advance guarantees availability.

2. What types of events can I book for in October?

You can book a Pampered Chef cooking show or party for any occasion in October, such as a holiday gathering, a birthday celebration, or simply a fun night with friends and family.

3. Will there be any future dates available if I miss out on booking for October?

Yes, there will be future dates available for booking even if you miss out on October dates. However, we highly recommend booking in advance to secure your desired date and time.

4. Can I change or cancel my booking for October dates?

Yes, you can change or cancel your booking for October dates. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any changes or cancellations at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts for booking October dates?

Yes, there may be promotions or discounts available for booking October dates. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dexheimers
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
spoiledchef
  • esavvymom