• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates on SAT Shipping Dates - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the SAT stuff should ship to FDs and consultants on January 29th. There should be a kit changeover included with the new products, and earned product samples will be in their own boxes.
pampchefrhondab said:
I haven't received my CO box either, but I'm guessing this one is products because it weighs 10 1lbs. Not sure really!:confused:

My CO kit says the same thing. And the CO box is 10lbs.

I checked and my SAT package is at my front door!! YAHOO! Can't wait to get home to see my stuff. I have to be at church by 600, so, won't people able to look long but I will have time though :love:

:( no products for me! Hopefully FedEx will show up this evening. Or at least tomorrow. I'm jonesing for some products!

SAT arrived for me today, but one of the pinch bowls was broken... waiting for a callback from solution center to get that replaced.
Most of the other stuff looked great though.

Mine came yesterday in an envelope ....The greek rub would probably be yummy in a salad!

lkprescott said:
I got mine today too! At first the FedEx guy dropped off the wrong package for the wrong address... I looked at it, rolled my eyes and put it back on the porch. 5 minutes later, he returned and switched the wrong package for my SAT package. I love the little board! It is soooo going camping with us this year! LOL..

Not sure what to do with the Greek Rub though... we don't eat meat. Any other ideas?

Oh - also, I think the new Bites and Bevs recipe is for a Greek Torta Dip using the Greek Rub. (Do you eat Dairy?)

My SAT stuff is showing as due to arrive tomorrow...I haven't even finished putting away my Director's Benefit package stuff! LOL

:cry: No signs of any of it here. :( No SAT.... No CO... I'm so sad. My director already received her SAT. Mine's not even showing under product adjustment. :cry: I was really hoping to have the CO so that I could update my theme show binder with the new info before my show on Saturday.

crystalscookingnow said:
:cry: No signs of any of it here. :( No SAT.... No CO... I'm so sad. My director already received her SAT. Mine's not even showing under product adjustment. :cry: I was really hoping to have the CO so that I could update my theme show binder with the new info before my show on Saturday.

You aren't the only one! My Co box is still showing with an estimate delivery date as today but it still shows in Illinois! I cannot even locate my SAT box!

wadesgirl said:
You aren't the only one! My Co box is still showing with an estimate delivery date as today but it still shows in Illinois! I cannot even locate my SAT box!

I can't even get an estimated date on delivery! And I'm in Illinois! Maybe I should do a walk-around my house, just in case? LOL.... I might actually do that if it wasn't snowing & about 20 degrees with a major wind chill. :rolleyes:

Mine is due to arrive tomorrow and I'll be out of town! :cry:

Should I call HO??? My CO box is still showing as shipped 1/21 but now isn't even showing an estimate delivery date. It has never moved from "sent to fedex terminal". Aren't they supposed to be delivered by tomorrow? What about my SAT stuff, I cannot even find a reference number for those?

Mine are the same situation. Upon further review, the CO and SAT are scheduled to be delivered by the 29th, so HO still has a couple of days to get them out if you're in the midwest.

I received the new products yesterday too except for the Mega Scraper (but we won't go there ;) ) The green cutting board was really small. I wasn't very impressed with it. I'll probably just give it as a host gift or something. I'm excited about the Greek Rub but need to think of something to cook with it.

chefann said:
Mine are the same situation. Upon further review, the CO and SAT are scheduled to be delivered by the 29th, so HO still has a couple of days to get them out if you're in the midwest.

Okay, maybe I need to learn the virute of patience. But it's so hard when I want my new products and everyone else is getting them. :(

wadesgirl said:
Should I call HO??? My CO box is still showing as shipped 1/21 but now isn't even showing an estimate delivery date. It has never moved from "sent to fedex terminal". Aren't they supposed to be delivered by tomorrow? What about my SAT stuff, I cannot even find a reference number for those?

Mine did the same thing. :cry: :cry: :cry: Bummer.

I tried to track both my CO and SAT through Fedex's site and I can't find them. I found the reference number on the product adjustment page but nothing shows up when I try and track them. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you adding '01' to the end? And putting it in as a reference number, not a tracking number?

I'm always the last to figure out anything...and I'm baffled by how to track this!! I haven't received mine either and I keep watching for that blessed FedEx truck!!! I feel like "Hammy" from "Over the Hedge"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah ha! I am tracking it as a reference number but I think I put the 01 in the wrong place. I am going to go and try again. Thanks... i figured I was doing something wrong. I will let you know if it works.

Thanks, that was the trick the 01 was in the wrong place. I looks like they will both be at my house on Friday. That will be nice to come home to after a stressful work week.

Help meWhere do you look it up at? http://www.fedex.com
Ok how should it go My # is 443157
"G"
"0091" for one number higher than my tablecloth #
then what?

For sellathon and changeover, the numbers will probably be LOWER than your tablecloth number.From the FE home page, click Track, then select REFERENCE number.
The ref number is cons# + G + "show number" + 01

Try 1 number below your table cloth too, that was what mine was.

My CO was 1 number below my tablecloth and my SAT was 2 numbers below my tablecloth.

chefann said:
For sellathon and changeover, the numbers will probably be LOWER than your tablecloth number.

From the FE home page, click Track, then select REFERENCE number.
The ref number is cons# + G + "show number" + 01

Ann, have you found yours? All I can find on mine is the heart bowl that shipped.....I have searched higher and lower, and I all I see is my CO box, which transmitted 1/21, but has yet to ship........

Ok~ I tracked one 10# package, it was sent to the fed ex site on Monday. I still can't find my SAT package. Who knows, I should just be patient. It is just like Christmas morning and I am 5 years old all over again. Anyway the 10# package hasn't left Chicago yet. I am usually an overnight from Chicago. Are most of you guys who have received your SAT and CO consultants, FD or Directors? :yuck: :yuck:

ChefBeckyD said:
Ann, have you found yours? All I can find on mine is the heart bowl that shipped.....I have searched higher and lower, and I all I see is my CO box, which transmitted 1/21, but has yet to ship........
My adjustment screen is showing only the tablecloth package.

On FE, I found the CO box, but it's still only "info transmitted." On 1/21, same as yours. Since the schedule is actually to deliver 1/29, they'll probably ship today or tomorrow for us.

chefann said:
My adjustment screen is showing only the tablecloth package.

On FE, I found the CO box, but it's still only "info transmitted." On 1/21, same as yours. Since the schedule is actually to deliver 1/29, they'll probably ship today or tomorrow for us.

Okay - just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Those that live farther from HO are getting their stuff much earlier than those of us in the 1-2 day shipping range!

I received both my CO and SAT yesterday. My SAT wasn't scheduled to arrive until today, so it was a nice suprise to have them both. This was after I had a bad experience with my tablecloth being delivered over the weekend.

Yesterday my SAT and CO showed shipped to arrive today. This morning I received my SAT products...no CO. So, I guess it will arrive tomorrow...hopefully.

The green board is the same size as the white bar board. It will be good for cutting an apple, chopping a small amount of anything, slicing cheese, etc. Don't rule it out because of its size. I use the white one all the time...and the cranberry one.

I am not impressed with the cookware protectors, but we will see how those sell. The Outdoor Serving Set seems to be okay...although I hate the regular utinsils. I am not sure what I will use the micro scraper for, but it looks interesting. I love the small spoon and the pinch bowls. And I have always loved the microfiber stuff. I am even kinda excited about the metal sheet pan...even though I have told everyone for years that stoneware is so much better. I am going to keep an open mind. I do have many customers who do not like stoneware because you can't wash it.

Hope everyone gets their stuff soon.

I love the cookware protectors and already have several people with in my small circle of close friends who want to order some as soon as they come out.

I cant seem to get it to bring up anything. I need help. I went the reference page. Do you have to add zip code and everything?

nevermind, it finally came up!!! Tomorrow it is looking like my SAT products will get here. Sitting a local hub!!

I recieved my goodies yesterday and just got my catalogs today. I'm so excitied I want to start getting orders now.

Crossing my fingers again, please have a package at home for me today!

My CO came today, My recruiter got both CO and SAT today! Hopefully my SAT will come soon. I live less than 5 min. from her!

I got my SAT box today (level 2) and it's so fun to play with new stuff!

I got mine today and loving them and i also got my paperwork supply it was wonder :))))

Received my level 3 today :)

I got my level 3 today Whoo hoo I should also be getting the Big Bowl and green Knife

That is soooooo cool, 8 years, congrats!

okay, I just tracked my CO kit and it should be here tomorrow! :) It's funny though...the data was transmitted to FedEx on Jan 18, but the package wasn't picked up until yesterday...

Still - should be here tomorrow, yeah! :)

Yesterday, my SAT wasn't showing up on tracking or anything....and today, it's on the truck for delivery! Yahoo!

My CO kit, which was transmitted to Fedex on the 21st, is still just sitting there.

But My SAT should be here any time now! And I just went online and ordered the collapsible bowl and nylon knife....the only 2 things not in my SAT!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Yesterday, my SAT wasn't showing up on tracking or anything....and today, it's on the truck for delivery! Yahoo!

My CO kit, which was transmitted to Fedex on the 21st, is still just sitting there.
That's exactly the status on my 2 boxes, too! Urgh!! I want both of them! :grumpy:

See my thread I just started!!!! I called HO this morning!!!!

hey ladies,
how are ya'll finding out how to trck it. I didn't even know I was getting these items. I'm new to all this. Please tell me where to look. thank you.

This is the refence number that came on my 10 lb box.----01-my cons #-S0012-01-002-0

Now how do I see if I get any more packeages.

Someone please help!!!! I want more goodies!!!!!!

Last edited:
Picture Steve Martin, in The Jerk running around, yelling "The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here".........

That is me, right now, except I'm running around, yelling "My SAT is here, My SAT is here!":D :D :D

Gotta go!

amomoftwo said:
hey ladies,
how are ya'll finding out how to trck it. I didn't even know I was getting these items. I'm new to all this. Please tell me where to look. thank you.

You won't be unless you earned them in November.

There are some older threads on tracking your stuff...

I was told by my director that I will be getting at least 3boxes of goodies because I met my qoute for that month.

<h2>1. What is the expected shipping date for SAT products?</h2><p>The expected shipping date for SAT products is typically on Wednesdays.</p><h2>2. I can't find the shipping dates for SAT on CC. Can anyone help?</h2><p>The shipping dates for SAT products can usually be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>3. Is there a specific date for SAT shipping or is it a range of dates?</h2><p>The shipping date for SAT products is usually a specific date, but it may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product.</p><h2>4. I missed the last SAT shipping date. When can I expect the next one?</h2><p>The shipping dates for SAT products are typically on Wednesdays, but it may vary depending on availability. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to get updates on SAT shipping dates so I don't miss out?</h2><p>Yes, you can sign up for email updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed about upcoming SAT shipping dates and other promotions and offers.</p>

Related to Get the Latest Updates on SAT Shipping Dates - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the expected shipping date for SAT products?

The expected shipping date for SAT products is typically on Wednesdays.

2. I can't find the shipping dates for SAT on CC. Can anyone help?

The shipping dates for SAT products can usually be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a specific date for SAT shipping or is it a range of dates?

The shipping date for SAT products is usually a specific date, but it may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product.

4. I missed the last SAT shipping date. When can I expect the next one?

The shipping dates for SAT products are typically on Wednesdays, but it may vary depending on availability. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Is there a way to get updates on SAT shipping dates so I don't miss out?

Yes, you can sign up for email updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed about upcoming SAT shipping dates and other promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
noradawn
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci