• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates on SAT Shipping Dates - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the SAT stuff should ship to FDs and consultants on January 29th. There should be a kit changeover included with the new products, and earned product samples will be in their own boxes.
chefallison53
Does anyone know the dates to expect out SAT stuff? I thought it was Wednesday, but I can't remember and can't find it on CC. Any idea?

Bump in the night!

Bumping again to ensure you see this in the early a.m.!

The dates are in the December and January consultant newsletters.
They'll ship to FDs and consultants to be delivered Jan. 29.

Ann will it show up under adjustments the sneaky way when they ship it? Also what part of it is a reference # on fed ex, I remember you add something to it?

They should show up under adjustments. Use the whole "show" number (cons # + G + 4-digit) and add "01" to the end for the reference number. I've got one that pops up on FedEx but isn't on the Adjustment screen yet. It also hasn't shipped, just "info received." I'm so impatient for my stuff!!

I'm DYING to get my new products - you are telling me I have to wait another week??? Bummer!

Do the kit changeover come with the new products?

They're shipped in separate boxes. Changeover kits are little boxes that contain catalogs and paperwork. The list of contents is on the inside back cover of the special edition newsletter. Earned product samples will be in their own boxes.

I received my SAT yesterday and my changeover is scheduled for delivery Friday. Woo Hooo HO's working fast. FedEx isn't doing too badly either. lol

No kidding, my package arrived as I was reading this thread! The Greek Rub smells awesome! The Mega Scraper is being sent separately and the Green Bar Board with the knife is cute as well.
Jessica

Well, poot! I want my SAT stuff!! The only thing that's showing up for me on FedEx is a 10 lb. box that's not on the Adjustment screen yet. Is that SAT ($1500 and 2 shows)? If it is, it might be here later this week.

Okay Ann, how do you look on FedEx if you don't have a reference number or tracking number? I want my products NOW!

Ann I am thinking that that is the changeover box, because I have a 10lb shipment in route too.
I received my SAT for Level 1 this AM, so it isn't that.

Well, poot!

lol Ann, my mom says that. I had to giggle when I read it. I've never known anyone else who said it. Strange that yours isn't showing up on the adjustment screen. Both of mine did with the details of what was in each. The changeover weighs 10 lbs. so that's probably what yours is showing. Sorry. :(

The green bar board is cute. I was prepared not to like it because I'm just not a bright green lover, but I do. My son wanted it but then he wants everything new I get. I told him maybe after I don't need it to show the new color anymore. lol Hubby and son both said yuk when they smelled the rub. I thought it smelled fresh and minty. :rolleyes:

I think those of us closer to HO are being shipped last. IN & MI usually get delivery within 2 days, if not next day. Those of you farther away, it takes longer to get there. I guess this is one disadvantage of living close!! lol

I don't agree with that. I live within 6 hours of HO and I usually get my stuff when everyone else does or earlier. I was one of the first to get my calendar. Consider how many consultants there are. They have to have some kind of system and of course everything probably cannot go out in one day because they still need to fill regular orders.

wadesgirl said:
I don't agree with that. I live within 6 hours of HO and I usually get my stuff when everyone else does or earlier. I was one of the first to get my calendar. Consider how many consultants there are. They have to have some kind of system and of course everything probably cannot go out in one day because they still need to fill regular orders.
Yep - you still get it about the time everyone else does - but they do ship by zip code/shipping zones. Farthest away ships first - because it takes the most time to get there. Those of us who live closest get shipped last, but we still sometimes get our stuff first. Mine isn't even showing up yet as having been shipped - but I bet it will ship today, and I will get it tomorrow, or the next day.

Last edited:
wadesgirl said:
Okay Ann, how do you look on FedEx if you don't have a reference number or tracking number? I want my products NOW!
Check what the order number was on your last supply order - the numeric portion will be around that number.
Use the following as a REFERENCE number on FedEx.com (you can enter a whole bunch at once, so go ahead and list a whole series of numbers to see what comes up):
first 6 digits = your consultant number
then a "g"
next 4 digits = show number. It'll be something around your last supply order.
then "01"

For example, my tablecloth shipment used reference number 261424G020101. The 10-pound box that shows up for me is number 261424G020001.

You are way to sneaky!!!! I was trying to figure out how you did it without a number. I know the tablecloth by heart, I tracked it that often! By the way, LOVE the tablecloth, it's so pretty. Probably won't go good with the new green color but I do love it.

Just checked, I have a 10 lb box scheduled to be delivered today. Although the last tracking says it was in Illinois on the 21st and there hasn't been anything yet. I'll probably see it tomorrow then. Thanks Ann! You are the best!

Last edited:
My SAT is being delivered today and my CO is being delivered Friday.

I love the new tablecloth too!

I want to say the referenced number for my SAT and CO was prior to the reference number for my table clothe.

jrstephens said:
I want to say the referenced number for my SAT and CO was prior to the reference number for my table cloth.
It probably was, because HO probably started getting those shipments ready during the slow part of December - which would have been before you earned the tablecloth. (At least, if they were smart, they would have used that last slow week of December to get those together.)

my SAT says its on the truck for delivery so I should be getting mine soon. I am one of the 1st stops.

:( My CO box... if that is the 10# one should arrive today but nothing else is showing up so I'm guessing my SAT isn't? Or do I need to look for that differently than the CO box?

Ann, I can't seem to track mine. Let me know when you might be expecting your SAT box so I'll know when to expect mine! :)

Will do, Colleen. All that's showing for me now is changeover.

My SAT products are showing to have shipped to arrive yesterday and my CO box just showed "info received"...however it is worded on FedEx...but I haven't received anything. I haven't even received my Consultant News for January...which is beginning to really aggravate me.

Call HO about the consultant news. They need to know that people are not receiving them in a timely manner so they can work with the company that mails them.

I called HO about my CN. I got December when I should have gotten January. They mailed me another Dec and a Jan. I got them last week.

I really wish we could get them earlier than they normally mail them to have the info sooner to help with bookings. If it was not for being able to see them online a lot of the info is really too late for me when I do get the CN.

I have called them many times. It doesn't do any good. They will send out another one, but at this point I don't really need January I need Feb to arrive when it is suppose to...the first week of the month. I never receive mine before the 3rd week of the month and generally it is the last week. Now that I have DSL I can look online.

I checked my CO and SAT shipments and it now says they should both arrive tomorrow. I am ready to get my hands on those products.

Just an FYI - the February newsletter will post online and mail later than usual so that HO can include pics from Leadership. That tidbit was in yesterday's Weekly Bites.

Bummer~ I can't track mine either. Where do you all live and what level are you all. I'm guessing that since you received yours already, are you directors or above. I live in Iowa, so sometimes I think we actually get our stuff later, since they ship further states earlier. I guess I just have to be patient. Katie

Just tracked mine & I'm getting an 18lb box tomorrow, probably the Level 3 SAT, and a 10lb box Friday! I'm so excited!! That has definately been the highlight of the week, sad I know!!

I got mine today!!! WHHOOHOO!

You guys are making me antsy! I want my products! I'm an addict!

Mine just arrive, level 1. The greek rub IS heavenly. Can't wait to try it, maybe tonight. And the green bar board is loud, but i am loving it, it is so cute and bright and cheerful.

Mine arrived today too. Wasnt expecting it so it was a nice little surprise.

Have you all went in under "product adjustment?" YOu can see what is in the shipment by going in and acting like you do not know the show number and finding packages shipped with a"G" in them.

cookn' katie said:
Bummer~ I can't track mine either. Where do you all live and what level are you all. I'm guessing that since you received yours already, are you directors or above. I live in Iowa, so sometimes I think we actually get our stuff later, since they ship further states earlier. I guess I just have to be patient. Katie

I am Level One with submit two shows and I am in Alabama.

My bar board and Greek Rub arrived this morning. Nice aroma to the rub.

I like the green board, color and size. Never had a bar board before, although I thought a small board would be very useful. Will be showing it, too.

Was just preparing a small (2#) brisket in the DCB, when the package arrived. Decided to season the beef with it. Should be tasty! Think Sephardic style...

Will report back after dinner:chef:

jrstephens said:
Have you all went in under "product adjustment?" YOu can see what is in the shipment by going in and acting like you do not know the show number and finding packages shipped with a"G" in them.

I couldn't find mine under product adjustment but I did find my CO kit by using the number before my tablecloth like Ann said. Tried other numbers for the products but it didn't work.:cry: :cry:

I got mine today too! At first the FedEx guy dropped off the wrong package for the wrong address... I looked at it, rolled my eyes and put it back on the porch. 5 minutes later, he returned and switched the wrong package for my SAT package. I love the little board! It is soooo going camping with us this year! LOL..

Not sure what to do with the Greek Rub though... we don't eat meat. Any other ideas?

lkprescott said:
I got mine today too! At first the FedEx guy dropped off the wrong package for the wrong address... I looked at it, rolled my eyes and put it back on the porch. 5 minutes later, he returned and switched the wrong package for my SAT package. I love the little board! It is soooo going camping with us this year! LOL..

Not sure what to do with the Greek Rub though... we don't eat meat. Any other ideas?

I bet it would be really good on roasted potatoes! I haven't gotten mine yet, but just from knowing what usually goes in Greek Seasoning.....I would roast some carrots, potatoes, and onions tossed in some olive oil and then sprinkled with the Greek Seasoning!

OR - Put it in some hummus! Yummy!

Got my stuff...except for the mega scraper

lkprescott said:

Do you eat yogurt?

I mixed about a teaspoon of the Greek rub with a cup of (plain homemade) yogurt, to plump the seasonings/herbs and flavor the yogurt.

How about as seasoning in a vinegrette dressing? Greek salad style-chunks of cheese, tomatoes, bell peppers, olives?

Okay, I'm crossing my fingers that I go home today and find a box on my porch!

I double checked my CO box and it still says it's in Chicago with an estimate ship arrival date as today! Bummer!

Okay, I checked FedEx and my info. was transmitted on 1/18/08 at 1:50 p.m., but is not showing picked up yet:(! It usually doesn't take this long. Should I wait longer or call H.O.?

pampchefrhondab said:
Okay, I checked FedEx and my info. was transmitted on 1/18/08 at 1:50 p.m., but is not showing picked up yet:(! It usually doesn't take this long. Should I wait longer or call H.O.?

It's probably sitting right next to my CO box!:balloon: :grumpy:

wadesgirl said:
It's probably sitting right next to my CO box!:balloon: :grumpy:

I haven't received my CO box either, but I'm guessing this one is products because it weighs 10 1lbs. Not sure really!:confused:

<h2>1. What is the expected shipping date for SAT products?</h2><p>The expected shipping date for SAT products is typically on Wednesdays.</p><h2>2. I can't find the shipping dates for SAT on CC. Can anyone help?</h2><p>The shipping dates for SAT products can usually be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>3. Is there a specific date for SAT shipping or is it a range of dates?</h2><p>The shipping date for SAT products is usually a specific date, but it may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product.</p><h2>4. I missed the last SAT shipping date. When can I expect the next one?</h2><p>The shipping dates for SAT products are typically on Wednesdays, but it may vary depending on availability. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to get updates on SAT shipping dates so I don't miss out?</h2><p>Yes, you can sign up for email updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed about upcoming SAT shipping dates and other promotions and offers.</p>

Related to Get the Latest Updates on SAT Shipping Dates - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the expected shipping date for SAT products?

The expected shipping date for SAT products is typically on Wednesdays.

2. I can't find the shipping dates for SAT on CC. Can anyone help?

The shipping dates for SAT products can usually be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a specific date for SAT shipping or is it a range of dates?

The shipping date for SAT products is usually a specific date, but it may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product.

4. I missed the last SAT shipping date. When can I expect the next one?

The shipping dates for SAT products are typically on Wednesdays, but it may vary depending on availability. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Is there a way to get updates on SAT shipping dates so I don't miss out?

Yes, you can sign up for email updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed about upcoming SAT shipping dates and other promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
noradawn
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci