• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Ultimate Shopping Spree - Be the First to Know!

In summary, "Shopping Spree for 53!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a $53 shopping spree in free products. Anyone who makes a purchase of $53 or more in Pampered Chef products is eligible to participate and each $53 purchase counts as one entry. The promotion runs from [start date] to [end date] and the winner will be randomly selected and notified via email or phone. The winner will also be announced on Pampered Chef's website and social media pages.
ChefCKHall
Been waiting, been waiting......got an automated call...practically passed out...breathing in a paper bag...How long before we KNOW???? BUT do not know yet! You will be among the first!!

Wow! Congratulations to all the winners! Hope all the other Cheffer winners among us also post their good news!

I am in the running, worked my tail off! Have two fabulous ladies that qualified....can't stand the waiting...been fidgeting all day!

I just looked at the flyer hoping to see if it said when the winners would be announced buuuut didn't see anything. I'm on pins and needles-- especially since I have a show booked for the last day of the event that I would need to reschedule (and this is a show where she will have 40-50 people, literally).
Hoping we hear soon! Good look to all who are keeping their fingers and toes crossed! :)

was the automated call from PC???

I wouldn't be surprised if you had to wait until the 10th when all the stats become official.

My two recruits qualified but my sales probably were not there :(

I think I had the sales but one did not qualify:( in time, I'm soooo bummed.

Related to Get Ready for the Ultimate Shopping Spree - Be the First to Know!

What is "Shopping Spree for 53!"?

"Shopping Spree for 53!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a shopping spree worth $53 in free products.

Who is eligible to participate in "Shopping Spree for 53!"?

Any customer who makes a purchase of $53 or more in Pampered Chef products is eligible to enter the "Shopping Spree for 53!" promotion.

How can I enter the "Shopping Spree for 53!" promotion?

To enter, simply make a purchase of $53 or more in Pampered Chef products either online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Each $53 purchase will count as one entry.

When does the "Shopping Spree for 53!" promotion end?

The promotion begins on [start date] and ends on [end date]. All purchases made within this time frame will be eligible for entry into the "Shopping Spree for 53!" promotion.

How will I know if I have won the "Shopping Spree for 53!"?

The winner of the "Shopping Spree for 53!" will be randomly selected and notified via email or phone. The winner will also be announced on Pampered Chef's website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat