• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago - I Can't Believe I Won!

In summary, the woman received a shopping spree to Chicago as a result of her post on the chef's forum. She is crying, pacing, shaking, and does not know what to do. She congratulates the woman who actually won the trip, and reminds the reader that she, the original poster, did not win. The woman reported sales from July-September of $16,588.30. She is excited to go to Chicago and hopes to meet other chef's there.
ChefCKHall
Oh My goodness, just got the call....I am crying, pacing, shaking, I don't know what to do.....

I WON SHOPPING SPREE TO CHICAGO

OH Lord....I can't believe it!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh your post gave me chills!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! You've obviously worked hard and you deserve it!

YAY! Congrats!

Honey, did not WIN this, you EARNED this! Congrats!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! You will have so much fun!

There is no WINNING to that, lady!! You earned it!! Congratulations!!

Can I ask... what were your sales? I was in the running but my recuits weren't able to qualify. So, just curious.

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

ACK! Total sales from July-September: $16,588.30Four recruits in August, one q'd at her first show....one recruit worked her tail off and q'd on her VERY LAST DAY! 09/30/10!!I can't believe this!!!!!!Level: Senior Consultant as of July 1 which is what they based it on.

i'M GOING TO CHICAGO TOO!!!!!!

wahooo!!!!

WOW! That is soo wonderful!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! You should be sooo proud!

Congrats to you!

Congrats to both of you!!!!!! I am sure you worked hard and deserve this. Have fun

CONGRATS to both of you!!!!! that is awesome.

:sing:Congratulations to both of you for your superior job!! Well done ladies. You are truly an inspiration for a neewb like me!!

Wahoo ck!!!!!! You go girl!!! Congrats

WAHOO!!!! You rock, CK! So proud to know you!!!

That is so cool! Wow!

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!So glad you're going. Enjoy it!Wondering if any other cheffers will be there so we can live vicariously through you?

Can I fit in your suitcase? HA! HA! CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats to both of you!!! What a wonderful accomplishment!

Congrats! That's sooooo awesome!!!

fantastic news! Congrats!

Awesome news - CONGRATS!

Congratulations!!!

How cool!!! Make sure you tell us all the great details when you two return! Congrats on a well deserved SPREE!! SHOP Like You Mean It!! WAHOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations!! That is awesome! Hopefully I will see you there!

DebbieJ said:
Honey, did not WIN this, you EARNED this! Congrats!!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing - WAY TO GO!!!

WooHoo, just made my ressies for CHICAGO! (hmmmm$500 could get me a new IPAD!!)

Related to Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago - I Can't Believe I Won!

What is the "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion?

The "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion is a giveaway sponsored by Pampered Chef that offers one lucky winner the opportunity to win a shopping spree in Chicago. The prize includes airfare, hotel accommodations, and a shopping spree at the Pampered Chef store in Chicago.

How do I enter the "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion?

To enter the "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion, simply make a purchase of $75 or more on the Pampered Chef website or at a Pampered Chef party. Each purchase of $75 will count as one entry into the promotion. There is no limit to the number of entries a person can have.

When does the "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion end?

The "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion ends on [insert date here]. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on that date. The winner will be selected and notified shortly after the promotion ends.

Who is eligible to enter the "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion?

The "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Pampered Chef and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.

What happens if I win the "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion?

If you are the lucky winner of the "Score a Shopping Spree to Chicago" promotion, you will be contacted by a representative from Pampered Chef to confirm your eligibility and arrange for your prize. The shopping spree must be redeemed within one year from the date of notification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views