• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for July: Easy Grilling Recipes Using Cool 'n Serve and Show Cookware

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for food and theme shows for the month of July. Suggestions include using the Cool 'n Serve and show cookware to grill and make grilled pizza, fruit or veggie trays, and an ice cream sundae bar. Other ideas include showcasing tools and doing an ice cream show, making grilled pineapple with Nutella and marscapone topping, and using the EAD for a pretty presentation. The conversation also mentions two summer shows, Fruit's Fancy and No Food No Fuss, with suggestions for creating luminaries and vases made from fruit, and using Simple Additions with fresh flowers, candles, and other decorative elements.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Okay what are you making for July? I want to grill, use the Cool 'n Serve and show cookware, but keep it simple :p. What should I make.

Well, July is National Ice Cream month. Bobbi just bumped a thread with a recipe for Ice Cream Nachos, or you could do an Ice Cream Sundae Bar.

grilled pizza & fruit or veggie tray w/cool & serve. i always take my small stainless saucepan to my shows to pass around when i talk about cookware.

Not crazy about Ice Cream Nachos. Perhaps because it is barely 70 degrees. I love the grilled pizza. It is super yummy. Has anyone done it for a show? Also, what about the Cobb Salad in the Season's Best? It looks yummy. Also, I like that if there is a grill I can grill the chicken on it and if there is not one I can use the grill pan. Thoughts?

I found something on here for a cold stone creamy type show... if you want to show off some tools AND do ice cream at the same time.

I'm done for July, and am booking August, so I'm doing grilled pineapple in the grill pan using the grill press with a nuttella cream and marscapone topping.

Grilled pizza, cheeseburger salad w/ either fruit salsa or fruit pizza depending. I will bring the cool n serve to show at the shows and also do the ice cube demo on the saute pan.

Two summer shows that work for me are
Fruit's Fancy - luminaries and vases made from fruit, and
No Food No Fuss - Simple Additions plus fresh flowers, candles, ribbon, ornaments, glass beads, coffee beans, sand, petite shells. Mix & Match. see attachments

Last edited:
scottcooks said:
No Food No Fuss - Simple Additions plus fresh flowers, candles, ribbon, ornaments, glass beads, coffee beans, sand, petite shells. Mix & Match. see attachments

Those fruit luminaries are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing these!

vanscootin said:
I found something on here for a cold stone creamy type show... if you want to show off some tools AND do ice cream at the same time.

I'm done for July, and am booking August, so I'm doing grilled pineapple in the grill pan using the grill press with a nuttella cream and marscapone topping.

Yummy anything with Nuttella. How do you make the topping?

for the Nutella topping:
2/3 cup Nutella
6 T whipping cream

combine the two then microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds. It will become satiny and easy to pour... kind of like a ganache.

vanscootin said:
for the Nutella topping:
2/3 cup Nutella
6 T whipping cream

combine the two then microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds. It will become satiny and easy to pour... kind of like a ganache.

Do you incorporate the marscapone into that, or dollop on top? :)

Dollop on top!

You whisk 2/3 cup of the mascarpone (room temp) with a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and dollop on top... I'm thinking I might do it with the EAD for a little pretty.

vanscootin said:
Dollop on top!

You whisk 2/3 cup of the mascarpone (room temp) with a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and dollop on top... I'm thinking I might do it with the EAD for a little pretty.

Sounds wonderful!! Thank you so much!

scottcooks said:

These were great!! Thank you for posting. Jeanne

What is Cool 'n Serve and Show Cookware?

Cool 'n Serve and Show Cookware are two innovative products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for summer grilling. Cool 'n Serve is a special tray that keeps food cold for up to 4 hours, while Show Cookware is a set of cookware designed specifically for outdoor grilling.

How can I use Cool 'n Serve to make grilling easier?

Cool 'n Serve is perfect for keeping perishable foods like meats, salads, and dips cold while you prep for grilling. Simply fill the tray with ice, place your food on top, and keep it chilled until you're ready to cook. It's also great for serving cold drinks or desserts during your summer cookouts.

What makes Show Cookware ideal for grilling?

Show Cookware is made with a durable, non-stick coating that can withstand the high heat of outdoor grilling. It also has tall sides to prevent food from falling through the grates, and a heat-resistant handle for easy maneuvering on the grill.

Can I use Show Cookware on a gas or charcoal grill?

Yes, Show Cookware is designed to be used on both gas and charcoal grills. It is also safe to use in the oven, making it a versatile and convenient option for all your summer cooking needs.

What are some easy grilling recipes I can make with Cool 'n Serve and Show Cookware?

There are so many delicious recipes you can make with these products! Some popular options include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, grilled shrimp and pineapple kabobs, and grilled corn on the cob. You can also use Show Cookware to make dishes like grilled pizzas, quesadillas, and even desserts like grilled peaches with ice cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckarasevic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ckarasevic
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies