• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Father's Day: Don't Miss Our Special Flyer!

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a limited edition grilling set for Father's Day, which includes a grill press, basting brush, and apron. The set is priced at $79.99 USD and can be shipped directly to your dad's address. All items come with a one-year warranty and the special is only available for a limited time while supplies last.
Jillmami
Will this flyer be up soon for us to access?

Its up -- go to host/guest specials.Sandi

Also, if you click on the link in the email you will be taken to it. :)

Thanks! I just got it in my email also. :eek:)

Will it be as a TT newsletter/flyer I wonder?

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our special Father's Day flyer. I'm happy to let you know that it will be available for you to access very soon! Keep an eye out for an email notification or check our website for updates. We can't wait for you to see all the amazing deals and products we have in store for Father's Day. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

Related to Get Ready for Father's Day: Don't Miss Our Special Flyer!

1. What is the Father's Day Special being offered by Pampered Chef?

The Father's Day Special being offered by Pampered Chef is a limited edition grilling set that includes a grill press, basting brush, and apron. It is designed to help dads create delicious meals on the grill with ease.

2. How much does the Father's Day Special cost?

The Father's Day Special is priced at $79.99 USD. However, this price may vary depending on your location and any additional taxes or fees.

3. Can the Father's Day Special be shipped directly to my dad?

Yes, the Father's Day Special can be shipped directly to your dad's address. Simply provide his shipping information during the checkout process and we will take care of the rest.

4. Is there a warranty for the items included in the Father's Day Special?

Yes, all items included in the Father's Day Special come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long will the Father's Day Special be available?

The Father's Day Special is only available for a limited time, while supplies last. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to ensure you can give it to your dad on Father's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
Replies