• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Father's Day with our Engaging Flyer Design!

In summary, the Father's Day Flyer offers discounted products such as grilling tools, kitchen gadgets, and cookware sets. Personalized gifts, including cutting boards and aprons, can also be found in the flyer. There is no minimum purchase amount required, but some deals may have a limit on the number of items that can be purchased. Orders can be placed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, with varying order deadlines depending on location.
KimberleePowell
Has anyone made a good Father's Day Flyer to send out to their customers?

KimberleePowell said:
Has anyone made a good Father's Day Flyer to send out to their customers?

We think alike!!! I just had a idea to do this today also..... I thought about doing a ONE DAY SALE ALSO....
But... I need a flyer for a ONE DAY SALE to change it up for Fathers day anyone have one I could alter?
Schel

Will anyone help and respond?:)

This is the one I did. No one took the specials but it really got everone thinking about Father's Day gift items and I got a lot of sales in May from that.

Attachments

• Father's Day Gifts.doc
    18 KB · Views: 439
Here is one I just finished...

Attachments

• Father's Day Flyer.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 423
I love it!

perfect timing! Thank you!

I added some color to the Fathers Day flyer if anyone wants. Thanks to pampchefstacy for the original!!!
Schel

Attachments

• fathers day flyer.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 356
what are you guys telling customers is the last day to purchase their product for Father's Day?

SillyChef said:
what are you guys telling customers is the last day to purchase their product for Father's Day?

Basically,
It would have to be the 9th... if they want it in time for Fathers Day. But if they really want it sooner PC will deliver quicker, but it will cost more. This is why I am putting this flyer out with my one day sale flyer so they can order and get specials on one day if they want.
Schel

Attachments

• one day sale.doc
    32 KB · Views: 399
  • fathers day flyer.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 450
BBQ CouponI'm going to take the attached coupon to my upcoming shows. My thought is that they can put the coupon in a card and the father can receive his PC gift when the order is delivered sometime after father's day. I know it doesn't get the gift in his hands but hopefully it will help people be inticed to spend $60.

Attachments

• BBQCoupon for.doc
    46 KB · Views: 442

1. What special deals are available in the Father's Day Flyer?

The Father's Day Flyer offers a variety of discounted products for the special men in our lives. This includes grilling tools, kitchen gadgets, and cookware sets at discounted prices.

2. Can I personalize or customize any products for Father's Day?

Yes, you can personalize certain products such as cutting boards and aprons with your father's name or a special message. These products can be found in the "personalized gifts" section of the flyer.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount for the Father's Day Flyer deals?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to take advantage of the Father's Day Flyer deals. However, some deals may have a limit on the number of items that can be purchased at the discounted price.

4. Can I order from the Father's Day Flyer online?

Yes, you can place an order for the Father's Day Flyer deals on our website. Simply add the products to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. When is the last day to order from the Father's Day Flyer?

The last day to order from the Father's Day Flyer may vary depending on your location. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or refer to the flyer for the specific order deadline in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kitchenshowchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kitchenshowchef