• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for DIY with a Home Depot Gift Card | Redeem Today!

In summary, the "Get Ready for DIY with a Home Depot Gift Card" promotion is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and Home Depot. Customers can qualify for a $10 Home Depot gift card by making a purchase of at least $50 in Pampered Chef products. The gift card can be used both in-store and online, with no minimum purchase required. It has an expiration date of 6 months from the date of issue.
pamperedtraci
I just got my Home Depot Gift Card!! I am so excited!! I just had to share!!

Cool!!! I should be getting mine too!! YEAH!!!:)

Can't wait to get home and get the mail!!! YIPPEE!!!!:)

Got mine today. It arrived via UPS! I was shocked. You'd think they would just mail it. Oh wait, that's what they do with adjustments that are done b/c the warehouse screwed up and then the customer gets the item the day after the bridal shower she bought it for.

Can you tell I'm mad about this one?

Although I realize by sending it UPS it is insured and since the card is basically cash, I can't argue with that.

Now what will I buy?!?!?!?!

Debbie,

Thanks for posting that. Maybe I will still get mine then. I was so bummed when I checked the mail and they weren't there (I'm getting 2). My UPS man usually comes between 4 and 6!

I've been wondering when we would get these! How exciting!!

Thanks for letting us know that it came UPS! Nothing came today.

Got my card yesterday!! :) :) :)

Still haven't received mine! I hope it comes soon :)

Related to Get Ready for DIY with a Home Depot Gift Card | Redeem Today!

1. What is the "Get Ready for DIY with a Home Depot Gift Card" promotion?

The "Get Ready for DIY with a Home Depot Gift Card" promotion is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and Home Depot. Customers who make a qualifying purchase of Pampered Chef products will receive a Home Depot gift card to use towards their next DIY project.

2. How do I qualify for the Home Depot gift card?

To qualify for the Home Depot gift card, you must make a purchase of at least $50 in Pampered Chef products. This can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once the purchase is made, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your gift card.

3. How much is the Home Depot gift card worth?

The Home Depot gift card is worth $10 and can be used towards any purchase at Home Depot. There is no minimum purchase required to use the gift card.

4. Can I use the Home Depot gift card online?

Yes, the Home Depot gift card can be used both in-store and online. When using the gift card online, simply enter the gift card number and PIN at checkout to apply the discount to your purchase.

5. Is there an expiration date for the Home Depot gift card?

Yes, the Home Depot gift card has an expiration date of 6 months from the date of issue. Please be sure to use the gift card before it expires to take advantage of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam