• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for a Delicious Chicken Enchilada Ring with This Easy Substitute!

In summary, to make a chicken enchilada ring, you will need cooked shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, diced onion, diced bell peppers, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, and crescent roll dough. You can use a different type of meat instead of chicken, such as ground beef, shredded pork, or tofu. The prep time is about 20 minutes and it takes 25 minutes to bake, making it a quick and easy meal. It can also be prepared ahead of time and served with a side salad or Spanish rice for a more filling meal. The chicken enchilada ring is also great as an appetizer or party dish.
NMmommy
I padded an order this week. I closed it out on Sunday. I ordered the Southwest Seasoning. I need it for a show next Saturday and I am starting to worry it won't be here in time. :eek: I want to practice it before the show. Is there anything I can sub for the seasoning?

Some people mention to sub the southwest seasoning for taco seasoning, maybe reverse that?

one of my hosts uses a fajita seasoning instead and says its good... not as good but good! :)

NMmommy said:
I padded an order this week. I closed it out on Sunday. I ordered the Southwest Seasoning. I need it for a show next Saturday and I am starting to worry it won't be here in time. :eek: I want to practice it before the show. Is there anything I can sub for the seasoning?

Maybe you could borrow some from your director or another consultant in your area?

I used taco seasoning but I think I used too much, How much did it call for?

My director is out of state. :( The host of my first show ordered two of them. I may see if I can get one from her and give her mine when it comes in.

Related to Get Ready for a Delicious Chicken Enchilada Ring with This Easy Substitute!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a chicken enchilada ring?

To make a delicious chicken enchilada ring, you will need cooked shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, diced onion, diced bell peppers, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, and crescent roll dough.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Absolutely! You can substitute the chicken with ground beef, shredded pork, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. How long does it take to make a chicken enchilada ring?

The prep time for a chicken enchilada ring is about 20 minutes, and it takes approximately 25 minutes to bake. So in less than an hour, you can have a delicious meal on the table!

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken enchilada ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent the dough from drying out.

5. What can I serve with a chicken enchilada ring?

A chicken enchilada ring is a complete meal on its own, but you can also serve it with a side salad or some Spanish rice for a more filling meal. It's also great as an appetizer or party dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SarahT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
Replies
Views
HockeyLover