• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Noticed with My New Business Card - Expert Tips and Feedback | TIA

In summary, the Independent Consultant card has a great, modern look with a catchy tagline. The minimum requirements are a little high, but the card is still great. The card is great for showing that the consultant is experienced and can offer great services.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I'm 99% sure this is what I am going with.

I would love any feedback you awesome cheffers might have.

TIA!

Attachments

• new buis card.JPG
    new buis card.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
They look great. One thing is that I think you need to add "The" before Pampered (since that is the company name) and a registration mark after "Chef". I like your recruiting part too, will have people asking questions.

I love it Paulette! One thing, is it missing the "S" in Fundraisers? It's so small that I'm not sure. Also, I might put the word "a" in "What could an extra $100 a week do for you?" to make it flow better, but that may just be how I read it. It looks great though. I love the line about solving mealtime dilemmas, very cute!

WOW! Those are great... I really love the "solving meal time..." line! How great is that? I would switch the placement of that line with your Ind Con line... when I first looked at it, I missed the "solving" line - yes, I know it is small in the pic, but I also think it would be easier to miss because it is sandwiched between the two bold, bigger font lines. Make sense?

And I agree with wadesgirl, I would also change your title like to "Independent Consultant, The Pampered Chef(r)"

Other than that... I'm impressed... I think I'm gonna stea.... um... borrow the "solving" line. I just love it!!! Great job!

I love the wording on your card and the $100 reference too...but I may go with '$100 a night' versus 'a week. :)

Did you make your card on Vista?

As for My Personal tag line I did not want to put it after the Pamperd Chef part since it's not PC's line it's mine.
I have been trying to come up with something for myself for years! I like it because people can see that I have been doing this a while and am not a "fly by night" Consultant.

I have not done a final proof read but thanks for all the tips.

I just dbl checked POP and I will change it to ind. Cons For TPC

Thanks!

Did you edit it for us to see on here? (since your website ends with the / omitting your name?)

Yes did them on vista print.

On the $100 A week I was trying to apeal to the Busy people who may ask "so how can I do that? My answer will be do 1 show a week (or something catchier... I'm still working on that part.)

purrbal said:
Did you edit it for us to see on here? (since your website ends with the / omitting your name?)

Yup..............

Dang minimums! :p

legacypc46 said:
I love the wording on your card and the $100 reference too...but I may go with '$100 a night' versus 'a week. :)

Did you make your card on Vista?

<giggle>Personally, I like the "week" not "night" wording. "An Night" makes me think of a "girl of the night" instead of a consultant. I had a really weird dream last night and now my thoughts are kinda wild this AM.:rolleyes:

etteluap70PC said:
Yup..............

We need a smilie that is nodding yes for these replies.

katie0128 said:
We need a smilie that is nodding yes for these replies.

Totally!!!!

yes.gif

Last edited:
I'm totally grabbing that smilie for my photobucket account! :) Thanks!!

You ROCK!http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/purrbal/yes.gif

That is where I got it
chefann said:
I'm totally grabbing that smilie for my photobucket account! :) Thanks!!
I love smiley's...they really brighten up what could be an utterly dreadful post
yes.gif

etteluap70PC said:
Yes did them on vista print.

On the $100 A week I was trying to apeal to the Busy people who may ask "so how can I do that? My answer will be do 1 show a week (or something catchier... I'm still working on that part.)

good point....and i didn't think about the $100 a night conotation (more if your're associated with the Emporer's Club:eek: )...maybe a '$100 a show'

my favorite part of the card is your tag line

oh, wait. "a $100 a show" might be just as bad!

Do any of you put stuff on the back of your card?

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a warped mind this AM!

etteluap70PC said:
Do any of you put stuff on the back of your card?

I copied Ann's idea and put a recipe on the back on my primary card. On the back of my Wedding Registry and Bridal Shower card, I listed the benefits.

legacypc46 said:
my favorite part of the card is your tag line

Thanks! It means alot that you all like it. I am NOT creative with words! It was not untill doing the Power cooking shows that it came to me.

Final DraftOk I made a few changes.... Here it is....

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff101/PCmom2/PC%20stuff/newbuiscard.jpg

I like it! Very cute.

I really like the idea of the recipe on the back. Has anyone found some good small ones that will fit on a business card?

Great job! BTW... where did you get the chef hat/whisk pic?

purrbal said:
I like it! Very cute.

I really like the idea of the recipe on the back. Has anyone found some good small ones that will fit on a business card?
The garlic bites or cinnamon bites works well. I have an artichoke salsa on the back of my cards.

okay, I'm really tired, so I could be quite wrong - but isn't fundraiser one word? :confused:

Other than that - they look fantastic! :love: :D

Thanks Ann
chefann said:
The garlic bites or cinnamon bites works well. I have an artichoke salsa on the back of my cards.
Thanks Ann! I was thinking of the Tropical Fruit Salsa, becasue I LOVE IT!

mmm... that would be a good one for summer. So would a punch or strawberry lemonade.

ChefJoyJ said:
okay, I'm really tired, so I could be quite wrong - but isn't fundraiser one word? :confused:

Other than that - they look fantastic! :love: :D

Every time I run Fundraiser thru spell check it comes up as wrong.... so which should it be?

I think most people use one word to refer to the event, and 2 words to refer to someone whose job is to raise money.And a spell checker is only as good as the dictionary it's tied to.

Paulette,
Great card - very impressed - I love the wording.

thanks Chris!

Did everything work out OK with your car?

I was thinking of you the whole next day!

I was chatting on here yesterday with a gal from Marlo's cluster. She lives up in Bimidgi.

Small world hugh?

I love this card and would be very inclined to steal the design from you, except I just ordered new ones this morning! BTW, where did you find the chef hat with whisk? :chef:

On Vista print. it was in their files with 4 hats in a row. I just cropped it down to 1.

The card started out as bhe blue one with the giant sunflower on it. I just cropped it. I love the advanced edditing tools!

I watched for a decent sale on the Premium buis cards so I could get a better deal. You can do them thru the FREE cards too but you have to pay 9.99 for the advanced editting.

If anyone wants step by step on how to make them let me know....

Here is what I am using for mine. I should have shown it before I ordered but it has been shipped, just waiting for them to come in.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 403
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 307
Well thanks a lot for the idea. I never knew you could take a pic and crop that is so cool. I stole your recruiting line. I put a referral coupon on the back of mine.

Good job Steven
ivebeen4given said:
Here is what I am using for mine. I should have shown it before I ordered but it has been shipped, just waiting for them to come in.
I like it the front is very clean and now that I've seen the recipe on back I like it even more. ;)

Amanda what is your referral idea you are putting on back of yours?

I have a label that I have been printing and putting on my recipe cards on tons of things anyways......
I love Referrals!!!!
Refer a Friend to Me-
Receive $20 off your order
at their show!!When I meet new people I tell them they can refer themselves for an extra $20 in new products.

pamperedalf said:
I have a label that I have been printing and putting on my recipe cards on tons of things anyways......
I love Referrals!!!!
Refer a Friend to Me-
Receive $20 off your order
at their show!!

When I meet new people I tell them they can refer themselves for an extra $20 in new products.
How's that been working for you Amanda? Do you find you get lots of referrals because of it?

Very Nice Stephen. I really wanted to do the apron but I did not wnat white cards. Everyone I asked for opinions said they liked color or texture in the background. I like the recipe on the back. I was just too cheep to pay more for it.

Okay I just started doing this w/ the referral. So I will tell you later on, I am trying to expand on the referrals I get. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Okay, thanks again! I just placed my order, I ended up w/ 1000 cards for $27!

& that's with print on both sides. I received a bonus offer in checkout for 500 more cards at $7.49. Well worth it for me, because I know Merrill does not allow you to write whatever you want.

Paulette thanks for the recruiting line on there, my husband said it was a smart idea:D:D

Love your card, Paulette! Thanks for sharing!

Steal away Amanda! and thanks for the encouragement!

And Thanks Harriet!

Last edited:

Related to Get Noticed with My New Business Card - Expert Tips and Feedback | TIA

1. How can I make my business card stand out?

To make your business card stand out, consider using a unique shape or size, incorporating bright colors or eye-catching graphics, and using high-quality materials. You can also add a special finish, such as spot UV or foil, to make your card more tactile and memorable.

2. What information should I include on my business card?

Your business card should include your name, job title, company name, contact information (phone number, email, and website), and any relevant social media handles. You can also include a brief tagline or description of your services to give potential clients a better understanding of what you do.

3. Should I include a photo on my business card?

This is a personal preference and may depend on your industry. If you are a chef or in the food industry, including a photo of yourself or your dishes can help to make a personal connection with potential clients. However, if you are in a more corporate or professional setting, a photo may not be necessary.

4. Is it necessary to have a professional create my business card?

While it is not necessary, it is highly recommended to have a professional design and print your business cards. They have the expertise and resources to create a high-quality and visually appealing card that accurately represents your brand. Plus, a well-designed business card can make a lasting impression on potential clients.

5. How can I get feedback on my business card design?

You can ask friends, family, or colleagues for their opinions on your business card design. You can also reach out to a professional designer or a printing company for their expert feedback. Additionally, you can attend networking events or trade shows and hand out your business card to get real-time feedback from potential clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carissidy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PCCHeather0506