• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com for Extra Savings!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 66 Posted By: pamct
Views: 12641 Replies: 41 first time posting, hope link worksTextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Did this one.. coupons are always good when you remember to use them

Me too... hopefully they will come

recognition for hospitalityI'm wondering I have 1 hospitality gal in my group & she's great but I'm having to buy/pay for her recognition......is this how it's suppose to work????
It's been a year since she's been coming & her director got me a $20 staples card in Dec. I've asked every month how she wants to do it but I get no response.......

What to do???? :confused:

I have two gals who go to hospitality, thankfully they both go to the same meeting. :)Anyway, I email that director with their stats and she includes them in her recognition program. We both do similar programs in that we give "business bucks" for various business activities (sales, bookings, recruiting, $1k shows, etc). The consultants then redeem them with ME so I pay for them. They can get PC$ or Merrill GC. We set it up this way from the beginning so there's no confusion. She also does give away some extra product at her meeting to those who were top in sales, but she said not to worry about paying her back for that. :)Sounds like you need to talk to the other director and set up something more equitable.

She has just started doing this so I guess I will to & that will make it a lot easier.

I'm just one of those people who hate to ask...........!!!
& the gal is the only one when I offer a product incentive to my cluster she's the one who's done it...& comes to me.
Thanks!

Related to Get More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com for Extra Savings!

1. What is Fatwallet.com?

Fatwallet.com is a free online platform that offers coupons, deals, and cashback rewards to help you save money on your purchases. It features a wide range of retailers and brands, making it a one-stop destination for all your shopping needs.

2. How can I get more online coupons from Fatwallet.com?

To get more online coupons from Fatwallet.com, you can visit their website and browse through their latest deals and offers. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive regular updates on new coupons and promotions.

3. Are there any fees associated with using Fatwallet.com?

No, there are no fees associated with using Fatwallet.com. It is completely free to use and does not require any membership or subscription fees.

4. How do I redeem the coupons from Fatwallet.com?

To redeem the coupons from Fatwallet.com, simply click on the coupon or deal that you are interested in and follow the instructions provided. Some coupons may require a promo code, which you can enter at checkout to receive the discount.

5. Can I use the coupons from Fatwallet.com in physical stores?

Most coupons from Fatwallet.com are only valid for online purchases. However, some may also be usable in physical stores. It is always best to check the terms and conditions of each coupon before using it to ensure its validity in physical stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies
Views
chefkathy