• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with Sweet and Simple Theme | Recipe Cards & Invites Missing?

In summary, the "Sweet and Simple" theme is all about creating easy and delicious desserts using Pampered Chef products. The recipes are designed to be simple and accessible for all skill levels, and a variety of desserts can be made, such as cakes, cookies, and bars. You do not need a lot of baking experience to use this theme, and there are helpful tips and techniques included in the recipes. Various Pampered Chef products can also be used to make baking easier and more efficient.
lisa717
How come there aren't any recipe cards or invites in order supply for this theme?

There are. The invitations are a common invitation with the 6 O'Clock Salads. It's just called "Spring 2008 invitation" or some such thing. And the recipe card is the mini glazed lemon cakes.Recipe cards: JA10
Invitation: JA13

There is, but the description isn't very good. It's JA13 and it has the 6 o'clock salads and sweet 'n simple on the front of it. I've actually got 2 packages that I mistakingly ordered because I thought they were the general show postcard.
Oops - guess Ann and I were typing at the same time!!

Does anyone have the recipe cards for mini glazed cakes they want to get rid of????

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration about the lack of recipe cards and invites in the order supply for this theme. As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to have all the necessary materials to host a successful party. I will definitely pass along your feedback to our team and hopefully we can see some changes in the future. In the meantime, I would be more than happy to provide you with some recipe cards and invites for this theme. Just let me know and I will be happy to send them your way. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

What is the "Sweet and Simple" theme all about?

The "Sweet and Simple" theme is all about creating delicious and easy desserts using Pampered Chef products. It focuses on simple recipes that can be made quickly and with minimal ingredients, perfect for busy individuals or families.

What types of desserts can I make with the "Sweet and Simple" theme?

You can make a variety of desserts with the "Sweet and Simple" theme, including cakes, cookies, bars, and more. The recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for all skill levels, so anyone can whip up a tasty treat in no time.

Do I need to have a lot of baking experience to use the "Sweet and Simple" theme?

No, you do not need to have a lot of baking experience to use the "Sweet and Simple" theme. The recipes are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow, so even those with minimal baking skills can create delicious desserts.

What Pampered Chef products can I use with the "Sweet and Simple" theme?

You can use a variety of Pampered Chef products with the "Sweet and Simple" theme, such as our baking stones, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and more. These products are designed to make baking easier and more efficient, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your desserts.

Are there any special techniques or tips I should know when using the "Sweet and Simple" theme?

Yes, there are some tips and techniques that can help you get the most out of the "Sweet and Simple" theme. For example, using room temperature ingredients, properly measuring ingredients, and using the right equipment can all make a difference in the success of your desserts. Our recipes also include helpful tips and variations to help you customize your desserts to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies