• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 40% Off in Your 4th Month | Clarifying Discount Qualifications with Mary

In summary, to qualify for the 40% off discount in your 4th month as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must have placed at least $1,250 in personal sales during your first three months, including sales from parties, online orders, and personal purchases. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. If you do not meet the sales requirements in your first three months, you will not be eligible for the discount. The 40% off discount is only available for your 4th month as a consultant and will return to the standard 20% off after that. However, if you join Pampered Chef with a kit, your kit purchase will count towards your personal sales total and you can still qualify
marykate1
Hi Everyone,
Quick question. I know that you get a 40% discount in your fourth mo. Is that 4 months from the time you sign or from the time you qualify?

Thanks for your help,
Mary

Your kit enhancement month is listed in your welcome email.

I think from when you sign... I qualified 2 weeks after I signed so I'm not 100% sure but I think that is right.

Deb is right... check your welcome letter. I just rechecked mine (my 90th day was this week) and it tells you in that letter what month is your 4th month. Mine is January (I signed in September) according to my letter. Check yours to see. If you don't know where the paper letter got to, check to see if you saved the email welcome letter.

Damn! I didnt know i could get 40% off... :( sigh! i am totally broke from the holidays, and of coarse my month was december..

1. How do I qualify for the 40% off discount in my 4th month?

To qualify for the 40% off discount in your 4th month, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have placed a minimum of $1,250 in personal sales during your first three months. This includes any sales from parties, online orders, and personal purchases.

2. Can I combine the 40% off discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 40% off discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer for new consultants who meet the qualifications.

3. What if I don't meet the sales requirements in my first three months?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirements in your first three months, you will not be eligible for the 40% off discount in your 4th month. However, you can still take advantage of other consultant benefits and discounts.

4. How long does the 40% off discount last?

The 40% off discount is available for your 4th month as a consultant. After that, your discount will return to the standard 20% off for the remainder of your time as a consultant.

5. Can I still get the 40% off discount if I join Pampered Chef with a kit?

Yes, if you join Pampered Chef with a kit, you can still qualify for the 40% off discount in your 4th month as long as you meet the minimum sales requirements. Your kit purchase will count towards your personal sales total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crunchyconmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • DizziePixie