• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Administrative Question

In summary, the typical duties of a general administrative assistant at Pampered Chef include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, answering phone calls and emails, organizing paperwork and documents, handling office supplies and equipment, and assisting with various administrative tasks as needed. To apply for this position, you can visit the company's careers website or submit your resume and cover letter through their online application portal. Essential skills and experience for this role include strong organizational and time management skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office software, excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, and previous administrative or customer service experience. There is also room for growth and advancement within the company, and the work environment is described as fast-paced, collaborative, and positive.
Citchen Couture
Good Afternoon All!

I recently had my name changed (legally through a court ordered document).
Could anyone tell me what number/department I should call at the HO to make the change with Pampered Chef?

Thanks for your help and have a great weekend. It is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, here in Maryland!!!!!!! I'm having a big party tomorrow, so lets hope I make lots of sales (fingers crossed)!

I would choose Career Solutions in the menu when you call.

Gillian,

I have to agree with the weather.. :) I'm not that far from you.

Call the solution center, they will give you the address. You will need to send a letter and a copy of the court order allowing for the change. (Did it myself not long ago)

Cindi

Glad I saw this, I just got married and need to change my name as well! :)

1. What are the typical duties of a general administrative assistant?

As a general administrative assistant at Pampered Chef, your duties may include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, answering phone calls and emails, organizing paperwork and documents, handling office supplies and equipment, and assisting with various administrative tasks as needed.

2. How do I apply for a general administrative assistant position at Pampered Chef?

To apply for a general administrative assistant position at Pampered Chef, you can visit our careers website or reach out to our HR department for more information. You may also submit your resume and cover letter through our online application portal.

3. What skills or experience do I need to have to be a successful general administrative assistant?

Some essential skills and experience for a general administrative assistant at Pampered Chef include strong organizational and time management skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office software, excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, and previous administrative or customer service experience.

4. Is there room for growth and advancement in the general administrative assistant role at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is room for growth and advancement in the general administrative assistant role at Pampered Chef. We value promoting from within and offer various opportunities for career development and advancement within our company.

5. What is the work environment like for a general administrative assistant at Pampered Chef?

As a general administrative assistant at Pampered Chef, you will work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with various departments and teams, and your contributions will directly impact the success of our company. We also strive to maintain a positive and supportive work culture for all employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissa3026
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pamperedgirl3