• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of This Interactive Snowman Game for My January Show?

In summary, the conversation discussed a game idea for an upcoming event. The game involves guests working in pairs to create a snowman using items they love, like, and a question about how to use something. Winners would receive tickets and door prizes. While the concept is fun, it may be helpful to clarify the rules and provide examples for a more successful game.
fun2cook2
Okay, so I need opinions about this game I am trying to come up with...
At the end of January, I have a show with the same "circle" of friends that was at a show I did last Spring. At that time, I did the love it, like it game, but now I would like to change it up. So, I was thinking something like...

Guests need to work in partners to create a snowman. The bottom circle would be something they love, the middle circle would be something they like and the top circle would be a question how to use something. (They would then share it with the group once the snowman was completed.)
As they completed a snowman, I would pass out a ticket and then of course, offer door prizes if I called their names. What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

I think this is a great game idea! It encourages creativity and teamwork, and it would be fun for the guests to see what unique ideas they can come up with. It also adds a competitive element by giving out tickets to winners and offering door prizes. Overall, it seems like a great way to liven up the event and get everyone involved.

Overall, the concept of the game sounds fun and interactive. It would be a great way to get guests involved and engaged in the activity. However, it may be helpful to clarify the rules and logistics of the game. For example, will guests be randomly assigned partners or can they choose their own? Will there be a time limit for completing the snowman? Also, it may be helpful to provide some examples of the types of items that could be used for the bottom and middle circles to give guests a better understanding of the game. Overall, with some clarification and examples, this game could be a hit at your show!

1. What kind of games can we play at the January show?

We have a variety of fun and interactive games that we can play at the January show, including recipe guessing games, kitchen trivia, and even cooking challenges!

2. Do we need to bring anything to participate in the games?

No, all materials and supplies will be provided for the games. Just bring your enthusiasm and competitive spirit!

3. Can we win prizes by playing the games?

Absolutely! We have some great prizes for the winners of our games. It's a fun way to earn some extra kitchen goodies!

4. Can children participate in the games?

Yes, we have games that are suitable for all ages. We encourage families to join in on the fun and play together!

5. How much time will be dedicated to playing games during the show?

Typically, we set aside about 20-30 minutes for games during the show. However, depending on the size of the group and the level of participation, it may vary slightly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sassypip
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies