• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some game ideas for boosting bookings and sales as a new consultant?

In summary, Becky is a consultant who is still learning. She wants to cruise in 2009 and wants to boost bookings/sales. She was hoping that the people on the forum had tips/ideas on how to do this. She also mentioned a game that she has tried in the past which is giving away free kitchen shows. If someone books a show, they get the item on their order at the party. If no one books a show, then it goes to the next person.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I have only been a consultant for 5 months so i am still learning. I really want to cruise in '09 so I want to boost bookings/sales. I was hoping you guys had some tips/ideas on games or anything else that helps you. I am going to try a book to look game. Where the person gets an envelope and in it is frre shipping,tax,10% off, or 1 more thing I can not recall right now and if people wnat to see what they won they need to book a show. If 2 people book then the hostess of that show gets an aditional 1/2 price items up to a certain limit. I want to fill jan and i feel it is to late i have 2 shows booked and that is it so now my focus is feb i want the dble points.

It's not a game (I'm not good at games) but when I started using the following, my bookings really had an increase - I got these from someone on this site - and I love them! I have my host stand beside me, and I say "I've discovered that not everyone understands just how incredible our host benefits are - so I'd like to show you what you get when you host a show".......and then I play it up big when I hand each coupon to the host.

Attachments

• bookingcouponswd(2).doc
    167 KB · Views: 386
Those are great, Becky! I think I'm going to start using them myself.

Don't give a host anything at her party for bookings, there is no guarantee that the show will hold! And she may talk her friends into booking so she gets it then they cancel!

I sometimes give away a free kitchen show (mailing invites and buying ingredients myself). I put a date on it, either by the end of the month or middle of the next month depending on when the show is. I allow it to be transferable if someone doesn't want it, they can give it to someone else at the party. I've booked alot of people this way who wouldn't have normally book. I have a deal or no deal game I do with envelopes with briefcase stickers on them (I was supposed to post this a while ago and cannot find it yet). I tell everyone to pick an envelope during the party. They all have new items under $10 (I just tell them new items). When they place their order they get a chance to book or not book. If they book they open their envelope and they get that item on their order AT THEIR PARTY. This has helped also.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a consultant and wanting to boost your bookings and sales. One tip that has worked for me is to offer a special incentive for people who book a show during a specific time period. For example, you could offer a free product or discount to the host/hostess if they book a show in January. This will not only help fill your January calendar, but it will also encourage people to book future shows as well. Another idea is to offer a referral program, where current hosts/hostesses can earn rewards for referring their friends and family to book a show with you. Good luck with filling your calendar and earning those double points in February!

1. What are some fun and interactive game ideas for Pampered Chef bookings?

There are many exciting game ideas that can be incorporated into a Pampered Chef booking event. One popular option is a recipe-themed scavenger hunt, where guests must find and collect ingredients around the house to create a dish. Another idea is a "Mystery Ingredient" game, where guests are given a surprise ingredient and must come up with a recipe using that ingredient. You can also try a "Name That Kitchen Tool" game, where guests must identify various kitchen utensils blindfolded. Other popular game ideas include bingo, trivia, and a cooking competition.

2. How can I make sure the game activities are relevant to Pampered Chef products?

To ensure that the game activities are relevant to Pampered Chef products, you can incorporate the products into the games themselves. For example, for the "Name That Kitchen Tool" game, you can use actual Pampered Chef products as the items to be identified. You can also offer bonus points or prizes for guests who incorporate Pampered Chef products into their recipes during the cooking competition. Additionally, you can make sure to mention and showcase specific Pampered Chef products during the games and tie them into the overall theme of the event.

3. Are there any game ideas that work well for virtual Pampered Chef bookings?

Yes, there are plenty of game ideas that can be adapted for virtual Pampered Chef bookings. Many of the previously mentioned games can be done virtually through video conferencing platforms. For example, the recipe scavenger hunt can be turned into a virtual "show and tell" activity where guests share the ingredients they have on hand. Virtual bingo and trivia games can also be easily organized and played with guests online. Additionally, you can create a virtual cooking competition by having guests cook along with you in real-time while incorporating Pampered Chef products into their dishes.

4. Can I customize the game activities based on the theme of my Pampered Chef booking event?

Absolutely! Customizing game activities based on the theme of your Pampered Chef booking event can make the experience even more fun and engaging for guests. For example, if your event has a holiday theme, you can incorporate holiday-themed ingredients into the scavenger hunt or create a holiday-themed cooking competition. You can also tailor the trivia questions to be related to the theme of your event. Get creative and have fun with it!

5. Are there any game ideas that are suitable for guests of all ages?

Yes, there are plenty of game ideas that can be enjoyed by guests of all ages. Classic games like bingo and trivia can be adapted to be suitable for all ages. You can also include a "kids vs. adults" cooking competition where both teams use Pampered Chef products to create a dish. For younger guests, you can have them decorate their own aprons or chef hats as a fun and interactive activity. Just make sure to have a variety of games and activities planned to cater to different age groups and keep everyone entertained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ines
  • Cr8vKitchen