• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner! Go Order Everyone!

I'm sure someone else has already posted what you're looking for. :)Cathy, there is a thread on here title "My changeover kit has shipped" that goes through all the ways to try to find your tracking and reference number.I went and found the link to it. here it ishttp://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=23764&highlight=my+changeover+kit+has+shipped
Kitchen2u
So what are you getting?

Ginny

You aren't excited at all are you??? Not sure if I'm ordering anything as I have more than I can find room for and then there is more coming! AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

smspamperedchef said:
You aren't excited at all are you??? Not sure if I'm ordering anything as I have more than I can find room for and then there is more coming! AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

LOL ~ can yo tell? I'm actually not going to be ordering much since being a Director I got most of it...the things we didn't get, I already have. I was thinking I MIGHT order some of the smaller packages for my team meeting raffles...but it won't be much...but I LOVE THE NEW PRODUCTS!!!

Ginny

smspamperedchef said:
AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!
You're sure up late Sharon!

Ginny

This will probably be the most I've ever ordered since I didn't earn it all free this time! I just get the submit 2 shows deal. Still haven't got my two sharp products or saute pan yet though!

I was only $450 away this month from $3K! If my 2 shows at the beginning of the month hadn't cancelled, I would've got it! (Can you hear me whining?)

Christ Follower said:
This will probably be the most I've ever ordered since I didn't earn it all free this time! I just get the submit 2 shows deal. Still haven't got my two sharp products or saute pan yet though!
Beth was told by HO that those shipments were being released Tuesday (yesterday) from the warehouse.

Christ Follower said:
This will probably be the most I've ever ordered since I didn't earn it all free this time! I just get the submit 2 shows deal. Still haven't got my two sharp products or saute pan yet though!I was only $450 away this month from $3K! If my 2 shows at the beginning of the month hadn't cancelled, I would've got it! (Can you hear me whining?)
Well Ellen, after all my stressing about it - I am $220 away from the $3000 mark! I am going to be doing everything I can in the next 5 days to drum up $220 in sales!!! We still have 5 days to get those sales in! I have an Open July Catalog Show that hasn't met the $150 yet....if I can add enough to that - I'll get it!

Sell-a-thon has been shipped! I should get mine tomorrow according to my tracker.

How did you find out?

I have been looking by going the product adjustment route on CC & was having problems there. Those are now resolved. It looks like mine hasn't been shipped if I'm looking in the right place.:mad:

Do the shipments go out first for directors?

I have so much stuff coming from UPS & FedEx, its like Christmas this week.:D

Stuff from UPS isn't fun though...just textbooks:rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
Sell-a-thon has been shipped! I should get mine tomorrow according to my tracker.

Off to look mine up........................

Oh well, mine still have not left HO! :(

That doesn't mean anything. I've checked on shipments that "...not left HO..." only to find the boxes on my back porch later that day.

Chef Endora said:
How did you find out?

I have been looking by going the product adjustment route on CC & was having problems there. Those are now resolved. It looks like mine hasn't been shipped if I'm looking in the right place

Do the shipments go out first for directors?

I have so much stuff coming from UPS & FedEx, its like Christmas this week.

Stuff from UPS isn't fun though...just textbooks:rolleyes:
yeah, rub it in!!! I have been waiting and waiting! And patience is not a very strong suit of mine!
I have looked up every possible # combination I can think of for my package of free, I earned level 3 and the (2) submit 2 shows incentives and I'm still waiting! :mad: Can you see my toe tapping!?!:rolleyes:
I know I will get my paperwork order today because it shows that it's here in Spokane, so I know that will be here and that is great but I still want my products ! Whaaaaaaa, whaaaa!!!!!:mad: :( :mad: And to think I always tell my kids to stop there whiiiiiinnnnnning!!!! :eek: :eek: LOL!
Okay! I feel better, thanks for letting me whiiiiinnnne!:D ;)

BethCooks4U said:
what #'s did you use , my dear? Do tell!! Please!:)

MissChef said:
what #'s did you use , my dear? Do tell!! Please!:)

Cathy, there is a thread on here title "My changeover kit has shipped" that goes through all the ways to try to find your tracking and reference number.

Thanks Jennifer!:) :D :)

Your welcome!! Hope you find good news!

Since I earned the two sharps and $1,500 level from June and will be transmitting the last of my $3,000 in July sales on Friday (Wooo Hooooo!), I think I'll be ordering:

Package C - $21.50
Large Round Stone with Handles - $14.75
Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set - $30.00
Dots Small Round Bowls - $12.00

Total for F/W 2007 - $78.25
Having the latest and greatest PC products - Priceless!

BTW, I also know that I'll eventually order the cranberry plates.

I splurged.... I ordered packages E & F, the carving set & the oval platter w/cranberry accent!$160....ouch! :)

I am bummed I cannot order these right now: D, F, and some ind. items but online only accepts Debit or PC $$$ and until the 8th (pay day) I cannot order them! :( I wish it would accept the pc credit card!!

Heather, you can order through PP/P3 with the credit card.

Also, just a reminder...don't necessarily pick a package if you WANT one thing in it - like a cookbook....that you can get as a guest special a month early...

(Just my PSA for the day...he-he).

Okay this is crazy. Those ugly dessert plates (IMO), are a sample price of $34.50, when we could order them on a show for $29 starting Sept 1st. This is just a tad bit wierd to me.

pamperedalf said:
Okay this is crazy. Those ugly dessert plates (IMO), are a sample price of $34.50, when we could order them on a show for $29 starting Sept 1st. This is just a tad bit wierd to me.
No, it's the entire dessert "set" which includes the plates, 4 glitter napkins, and 4 glitter napkin rings. (retail of $69.00)

Okay, missed that one!!!

Still Ugly, not for me!

chefann said:
Heather, you can order through PP/P3 with the credit card.
Oh Sweet I totally forgot about that, I was going to wait to mail in my order form as soon as I got my CO kit, thanks for reminding me Ann! Duh:rolleyes:

They don't take the PC credit card? I"ve used that in the past and not had a problem. I know the wording in the changeorder kit was iffy, you might try it or call HO and confirm that you can't use the pc creidt card, and i'll be really anoyed if that is truly the case as I don't know that i go the debit card.

If you order from CC, it says debit or PC $$$. Ordering via PP or snail mail you can use your PC credit card. (At least that's the way it's worked in the past.)

Thanks all. P3 did let me add the credit card when I set up the sample order but I'm not submitting for a bit, waiting for my commission from this month before ordering so my husband will be .... more understanding.

1. What are Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner?

Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner is a collection of sample products from the Fall/Winter 2007 season that are available for purchase on the Consultant's Corner website.

2. How can I order Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner?

You can order Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner by creating an account on the website and adding the desired products to your cart. Once you have completed the checkout process, your order will be processed and shipped to you.

3. Who can order Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner?

Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner are available for purchase by anyone with a registered account on the website. However, if you are a consultant, you may receive a discount on certain products.

4. What types of products are included in the Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner collection?

The Fw 07 Samples on Consultant's Corner collection includes a variety of products from the Fall/Winter 2007 season, such as clothing, accessories, and beauty products. These samples give customers the opportunity to try out different products before making a larger purchase.

5. Is there a limit to how many Fw 07 Samples I can order on Consultant's Corner?

There is no specific limit on how many Fw 07 Samples you can order on Consultant's Corner. However, keep in mind that these samples are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly. It is recommended to only order what you need or are interested in trying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Snezyla