• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Earn Free Breast Cancer Products Through Consultant's Corner?

In summary, if you don't have any shows scheduled between February 15-29, there is still an opportunity to earn the ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE MAY HOST SPECIAL. To do so, you will need to hold and submit 2 shows between February 15-29. If you hold and submit 3 shows between March 1-15, you will also earn a special Help Whip Cancer tablecloth.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Is there something on Consultant's Corner, explaining.....when you can have certain shows...and earn free breast cancer products..

Maybe i'm missing it,, but i looked...??

Here's the info my director just sent out...hopefully it'll paste...

Did you know that you could earn the ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE MAY HOST SPECIAL simply by holding and submitting 2 SHOWS BETWEEN FEBRUARY 15-29? It's true!

It's so cute I can't stand it!! If you don't have at least two Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Bridal Showers, or Fundraisers scheduled between the 15th and 29th, what are you going to do?? This is the ONLY OPPORTUNITY you will have to earn this product (short of hosting a May Show yourself). But, just think....if you earn this product NOW, then you will have it to share at some of your March shows and all of your April shows to get people excited about booking shows in May!

Now, some of you may be thinking, "But February is almost over...Nobody's going to want to book a show before the end of the month." That's stinkin' thinkin', my friends! Don't we have a fantastic Host Benefits Program and an absolutely INCREDIBLE Host Special going on right now? C'mon! ANY 2 PRODUCTS FOR 60% OFF! It doesn't get any better than that!! Why wouldn't someone want to host a show right now? Even a quick Catalog Show will work!

So, if you don't have at least 2 shows you can submit that will be HELD AND SUBMITTED FEBRUARY 15-29, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Get on the phone and don't stop making calls until you've got 2 or more shows! Don't forget about taking orders of your own -- as soon as you've collected $150+, send them in together as a Catalog Show!

While you're at it, keep in mind that there's another Consultant Sales Incentive just around the corner! HOLD AND SUBMIT 2 SHOWS MARCH 1-15, and you'll earn our new HELP WHIP CANCER guest products! You will need these before the beginning of May so that you can support our Help Whip Cancer campaign by showing and selling these products that will only be available to our customers and hosts in the month of May.

AND, if you HOLD and SUBMIT a total of THREE SHOWS MARCH 1-15, you'll also earn a special Help Whip Cancer tablecloth!

So, THINK PINK, my friends! Get at least 2 shows (dated Feb. 15-29) submitted before the end of February to earn the May Host Special, then get 2-3 more shows (dated March 1-15) submitted by March 15 to earn the May Guest Specials and a very cute PINK tablecloth!

Thanks for sharing that great email, Becky! I'm going to have to share that with my team, too! :)

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Yes, there is information on Consultant's Corner about earning free breast cancer products through hosting certain shows. On the main page of Consultant's Corner, click on the "Host a Show" tab and then select "Breast Cancer Fundraiser" from the drop-down menu. This will provide you with all the details about hosting a fundraiser show and earning free products. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

Related to How Can You Earn Free Breast Cancer Products Through Consultant's Corner?

1. What are the current incentives for Pampered Chef's breast cancer campaign?

Currently, Pampered Chef is offering a special edition pink silicone mixing bowl set with a portion of the proceeds going towards breast cancer research. We are also offering a limited edition pink kitchen gadget set with a donation to the American Cancer Society for every purchase made.

2. How much of the proceeds from the pink products will go towards breast cancer research?

For every purchase of the special edition pink silicone mixing bowl set, $2 will be donated to breast cancer research. For the limited edition pink kitchen gadget set, $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the breast cancer incentive products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on the special edition pink silicone mixing bowl set. However, since a portion of the proceeds is already being donated, the consultant discount will not be applied to the limited edition pink kitchen gadget set.

4. Are there any other ways to support breast cancer research through Pampered Chef?

Aside from purchasing the special edition pink products, you can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website. We also have a Pampered Chef team participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk, and you can join or donate to the team.

5. Will the breast cancer incentives be available year-round?

The special edition pink products will only be available during the breast cancer campaign, which usually runs during the month of October. However, you can still make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
sharalam