• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Director Promotion/New Recruiting Incentive Question

Jen,According to the independent consultant agreement, you must receive the agreement between Sept. 25 and midnight CT on Oct. 15 in order to qualify for the $100 recruit bonus. The bonus will be paid via check when the new recruit qualifies, which is expected to happen by the end of November.
jenpottratz
Okay, I have been pondering this one over. I had 2 consultants sign on Sept. 17th to get in on the last recruiting promotion.
Technically I don't promote to FD until October 1st according to policies and procedure rules.
The new promotion says that when you promote to FD on October 1st you get the $100 bonus.
So - do you think I'll get the $100 or not by technicality?
Thanks in advance :)
Jen

I think you will, but call HO to verify. It did say "when you promote".

I doubt it, only because the new promotion started yesterday. Your new consultants signed on 9/17.

The new promotion started yesterday & that's where the $100 came into play, not on the old promotion.

Good point Crystal, we'll have to read the "fine print" again to figure it out for sure.

If nothing else...you get 2000 points for each recruit - WAHOO!

...and 500 pan-o-rama points for each if they qualify by the end of October.

That is worth something...

OK, I reread it again and think she may still get it...there are two parts...

RECRUIT and GROW

This falls under the grow portion for her and is October 1st - January 1st covering promotions is October, November, December, and January. I think she'll get it!

Absolutely, those pan-o-rama & incentive trip points will be awesome! Congrats on your new recruits. :)

Janet - that would be awesome! Good point, that would be cool!

Thanks for all your answers - I'll just have to wait and see :)

Is anyone sure of how we are getting our "cash"???

As per Consultant's Corner:

$100 Recruit Bonus
To earn $100, Independent Consultant Agreement must be received between Sept. 25 and midnight CT on Oct. 15 and your recruit must qualify (submit $1,250 in personal commissionable sales or 4 Shows (of at least $150 in guest sales each) by Nov. 30. Award will be paid via check when the new recruit qualifies.

Future Director Promotion Bonus
To receive this $100 bonus, you must be a Future Director with two active personally recruited Consultants (recruits do not need to be qualified), and you must promote Oct. 1, Nov. 1, Dec. 1 or Jan. 1. Promotions are effective the first day of the month following the month this requirement is met. Re–promotions will count but you are limited to one Future Director Bonus. Future Director title can not be based on relinquishment of Directorship. Award will be paid via check upon promotion.

1. What is the "Future Director Promotion/New Recruiting Incentive Question"?

The "Future Director Promotion/New Recruiting Incentive Question" is a program designed to incentivize and reward future directors and new recruits for their contributions and efforts in growing the company.

2. How does the program work?

The program works by providing a set of criteria for future directors and new recruits to meet in order to receive a promotion or incentive. These criteria may include sales targets, performance evaluations, and team building activities.

3. Who is eligible for the program?

All future directors and new recruits are eligible for the program, as long as they meet the set criteria and have been employed with the company for a certain period of time.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the program?

Participating in the program can lead to a promotion or incentive, which can result in a higher salary, better job opportunities, and recognition for your hard work and dedication.

5. How can I track my progress in the program?

You can track your progress in the program by regularly reviewing your performance evaluations and meeting with your supervisor to discuss your goals and progress. Additionally, the company may provide updates on the program and your progress towards meeting the criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljeffries
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchefphyllis50
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • JackieB999