• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising with Faith: Reaching $1000 for ACS

Good job on your first HWC! I hope you can have more success in the future with more people helping you.
Chef_2_Four
Wish me luck! My goal is $1000 right now I have about $560 and 2 of my 3 confirmed had to cancel. So I have 1 confirmed. Let's hope and pray that more people will show. I really want to help ACS as much as I can!

I've got my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks! I appreciate it! My 1 confirmed called after I posted that message and she isn't able to come so hopefully my whole bunch of maybes will come!

well one maybe showed. oh well, we still had fun! won't make my $1000 goal but that is ok!

April, sorry about your poor turn out!:( but it sounds like you did great with outside orders!

Thanks! We didn't do relay for life this year at school, which I think helped me get more orders. I have been pushing it very hard! This is my first HWC so now I know what I can do different next year!

april, what did you do? did you have an open house or something? thats great in outside orders!!! good job!

I actually had a show set up, i ordered postcards from vista and mailed them out, but i guess everyone had plans! :p I was going to get more people to help sell them but I didn't have any shows in april until today and a march catalog show. i have ideas for next year! oh well i did the best i could!

So what are your ideas for next year? And how did you do an HWC show in April? I thought that was only in May? (I'm new and confused, lol)

It was more of a kick off kinda show. I am not closing the show until may and have it entered in P3 as a may show. I have been taking pre-sales for the pink items at school and thought maybe if I had a show to tie into I would have a larger show for HWC. But I guess not! :)

Next year I hope to have shows in March and April to "recruit" helpers to sell pink items at their business' for a little some extra! I didn't have anything this year except a catalog show. I have 3 people helping me this year, but one hasn't sold anything, 1 sold a couple of items and other has sold some (haven't gotten her sheet from her yet). I want more to help next year. I called everyone to see if they wanted to help and they all said no. Next year I may have a kick off for those that are helping to get them excited but I think it depends on how many people I have helping me.

I know that I still have the month of May, but I work for a school and pretty much ALL of my orders are from there, so I don't want to be hunting people down while they are closing their classrooms for the summer.

Related to Fundraising with Faith: Reaching $1000 for ACS

1. How do I get started with fundraising for ACS through Pampered Chef?

To get started with fundraising for ACS through Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials to begin your fundraising journey.

2. What products can I sell to raise money for ACS through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for fundraising. You can sell items like our famous stoneware, cookware, kitchen tools, and even gift sets. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a full list of products available for fundraising.

3. How much money can I raise through Pampered Chef for ACS?

The amount of money you can raise through Pampered Chef for ACS will vary depending on the number of products sold and the profit percentage earned. However, we have seen successful fundraisers reach up to $1000 for ACS through our program.

4. Can I customize my fundraising event for ACS with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can definitely customize your fundraising event for ACS with Pampered Chef. You can choose which products to sell, set your own fundraising goal, and even host a virtual party to reach a larger audience. Your consultant will work with you to create a personalized and successful fundraising event for ACS.

5. How does Pampered Chef support ACS through fundraising?

Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the American Cancer Society and we support their mission to save lives and create a world with less cancer. Through our fundraising program, we donate a portion of the sales from each fundraising event to ACS. We also offer special promotions and incentives to help you reach your fundraising goal for ACS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefVal
  • jigsmom