• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Info for Teachers - Where to Start?

In summary, to start a fundraiser for teachers with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit the website and select the "Teacher Fundraiser" option. Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef can have benefits such as earning free products, supporting a good cause, and providing teachers with useful kitchen tools. Pampered Chef also provides tools and resources to help promote and manage your fundraiser, and there are no costs or fees associated with hosting one. You can customize your fundraiser by selecting specific products and setting goals to tailor it to your audience's needs.
kristyjab
I just looked on CC for some info on Fundrasiers. I had my 1st show this weekend & I think a lot of the fundrasier's customers come from the website (my biz one) hich I wont have until after my own show.

I had a girl fill out the "thanks for joining us card" and she wanted to know more about fundrasing. I know that she is a teacher. Can someone fill me in or direct me on where to go.

Thanks!

meant after 4 shows

You can have your own website before you qualify. You just can't accept individual orders.

right, where can I find info for a fundrasier? Any suggestions?

CC has info as well as if you search on here. Help us help you a bit more- what in particular are you looking for??? How to have one?? set it up on P3?? Info to tell her??

:) Good Luck!

There is really nothing on CC regarding Fundraisers, except in the Business Guide & Policies & Procedures. You can order a Fundraiser Flyer on supply that is a great handout to give people at shows, but that's really all I've found. Do a search on here for "fundraiser" and you'll find a lot of custom-made forms and ideas, too.

thanks everyone, found what I needed

What is the process for starting a fundraiser for teachers with Pampered Chef?

To start a fundraiser with Pampered Chef for teachers, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and click on the "Fundraising" tab. From there, you can select the "Teacher Fundraiser" option and follow the prompts to get started.

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef for teachers?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef for teachers can have many benefits, including earning free products, supporting a good cause, and providing teachers with useful and high-quality kitchen tools that can enhance their cooking and teaching experience.

How can I promote and manage my fundraiser for teachers?

Pampered Chef provides various tools and resources to help you promote and manage your fundraiser for teachers. This includes customizable flyers and social media graphics, as well as a dashboard to track your fundraiser's progress and manage orders.

Are there any costs or fees associated with hosting a fundraiser for teachers?

There are no costs or fees associated with hosting a fundraiser for teachers with Pampered Chef. Our fundraising program is completely free and we do not charge any additional fees or commissions.

Can I customize my fundraiser for teachers with specific products and goals?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser for teachers by selecting specific Pampered Chef products and setting fundraising goals. This allows you to tailor the fundraiser to the needs and preferences of your audience and maximize your fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Firegirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies