• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Daycare Center: Seeking Advice!

In summary, the person wrote a letter to the director of the school who was running the fundraiser to get more information on what a PC fundraiser is. They attached a different flyer.
kwilson
Hello everyone, i'm home today so I decided to pick up the phone..Well, I GOT A VERY POSITIVE YES to do a fundraiser with a daycare center!!What all should I send her in the information packet. I don't want this fundraiser to turn out like my first one..{total flop} Anyway, all advice is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Congratulations! That's great!

I'm attaching two letters - one was informational for someone considering a fundraiser and the other was addressed to the parents participating in the fundraiser. Tweak it to fit your needs. Actually, I think I got both from here! I did 2 fundraisers last year - they were just ok...nothing spectacular. One was $800 and the other was $1250. I actually have another one at the end of this month and one in March. We'll see how they go!

Attachments

• fundraiserinfo.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 443
  • fundraiserinstructions.doc
    60 KB · Views: 442
Okay, these are great but I have a question...

The checks are always made out to the school and not to me? How do I order the products then?

SilverCeladon said:
Okay, these are great but I have a question...

The checks are always made out to the school and not to me? How do I order the products then?

I had the parents make out the checks to the school to avoid having to deal with bounced checks. THEN I had the school make out a check for the total amount to me.

Worked out well because we had one or two bounced checks....then I didn't have to pay the fee and I didn't have to deal with trying to get money from the parents!

oh okay-that is a better idea!

Ooops, I just realized I attached the wrong flyer. Well, I meant to attach a different one....this one is the letter to the director of the school who was running the fundraiser to give her more info on what a PC fundraiser is. (BEFORE she said YES!)

Attachments

• SPNS Fundraiser letter.doc
    21 KB · Views: 429

Related to Fundraising for Daycare Center: Seeking Advice!

What are the benefits of fundraising for a daycare center?

Fundraising for a daycare center can bring in additional funds that can be used for various purposes such as purchasing new equipment, improving facilities, and providing financial aid to families in need. It also allows the daycare center to involve the community and build a sense of camaraderie with parents and caregivers.

What are some popular fundraising ideas for a daycare center?

Some popular fundraising ideas for a daycare center include hosting a bake sale, organizing a fun run or walkathon, selling custom merchandise, organizing a silent auction, and partnering with local businesses for a percentage of their sales on a designated day.

How can we get parents and caregivers involved in fundraising?

To get parents and caregivers involved in fundraising, it's important to communicate the purpose and goals of the fundraiser clearly. You can also offer incentives such as discounts on daycare fees or recognition for top fundraisers. Collaborating with parents and caregivers to come up with fundraising ideas can also increase their involvement.

What are some tips for a successful fundraising campaign?

To have a successful fundraising campaign, it's important to set clear and achievable goals, plan ahead and have a timeline, promote the fundraiser through various channels such as social media and email, and show appreciation for donors and volunteers. It's also important to keep track of expenses and to stay organized throughout the process.

Are there any resources available to help with fundraising for a daycare center?

Yes, there are many resources available to help with fundraising for a daycare center. Pampered Chef offers fundraising programs specifically designed for schools and daycare centers, such as our "Cooking Up Cash" program. You can also find helpful tips and resources online from websites such as PTO Today and Fundraising.com.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kwilson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • Citchen Couture
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef