• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising 101: A Guide to Successful Fundraisers and Working During the Day

In summary, Deidrei is looking for ways to do a fundraiser and is considering selling cookbooks. Rachel is an expert summarizer and provides a summary of the content.
2crazyboys
Is there information on the PC website somewhere? I want to try and do some fundraisers so I can work during the day. My husband is going back to school so it's going to be hard to do shows at night when I'm only really going to see him one night a week.

Any suggestions on how to get started?

There are fund-raiser fliers that you can order and on CC under downloads you can open a fund-raiser checklist. Pretty much 10-15% of sales is donated. I believe it changes at $500. You get 15% until you are at $15,000 in career sales.Otherwise, it's like a home show (or catalog show) and you encourage everyone to pretty much have mini-catalog shows and collect orders. Combine all orders into one. The organizer can take advantage of the host special and $3 is donated for each booking.

Rachel,

Fundraisers receive 10% under $600 and 15% over $600. I have been on here numerous times and have gotten great ideas for fundraisers.

Contact the schools, churches, fire departments, local cancer fundraisers, and so much more! There are some really good files on here to get your started. Write letters, send postcards, get on the phone. I'm in the process that you are, too. I want fundraisers to be a part of my monthly income, by holding at least one fundraiser a month.

If you need to find a way to come up with the money to pay for the catalogs, contac local businesses to donate the cost of catalogs, $45 for 100. See if you can get another business to donate the costs of copying the order forms, or the cost of ordering them on the supply list.

I hope that helps you at least in getting started. Good luck!

Deidre

i just received an email from our director about an awesome idea for a fundraiser. The cookbooks in September. The organization sells them for $15 aand since the guest special is all cookbooks for $10 they make $5 a cookbook right off the top. I think i am going to try this. I have some word documents if anyone is interested. This would be great for schools, churches, individuals. let me know.

Kodeysmom said:
i just received an email from our director about an awesome idea for a fundraiser. The cookbooks in September. The organization sells them for $15 aand since the guest special is all cookbooks for $10 they make $5 a cookbook right off the top. I think i am going to try this. I have some word documents if anyone is interested. This would be great for schools, churches, individuals. let me know.
I remember this being a big push the last time the cookbooks were on sale. I've got flyers and things for it, but no time right now to update them. I'll get to that later this weekend and post them here.

Well I have one scheduled with my son's preschool. What do you put in the fundraiser packets?

I have done a fundraiser with my American Cancer Society for the past two years, first year total was $4,482.50 with 6 different teams this year was only with $3,522.81

People told me that this year they didn't like that they worked so hard last year and didn't get a whole lot so a few teams dropped out.

Next year i am going to do the following

I will make up tickets, the teams will sell them for $1, $3, or even $5 The team will tell whoevers buy them they are enter to win a shopping spree with the Pampered Chef. So if they sell $500 in tickets, someone will receive $250 in PC products of their choice and the other $250 will go to the team - that is 50%, soooooo much more than Pampered Chef gives them now, we will all make out of that, they get a higher % and so will we in our paychecks

What do you guys think of that idea?

~

whiteyteresa said:
I will make up tickets, the teams will sell them for $1, $3, or even $5 The team will tell whoevers buy them they are enter to win a shopping spree with the Pampered Chef. So if they sell $500 in tickets, someone will receive $250 in PC products of their choice and the other $250 will go to the team - that is 50%, soooooo much more than Pampered Chef gives them now, we will all make out of that, they get a higher % and so will we in our paychecks

What do you guys think of that idea?

~
Be careful doing that. It's considered a raffle, and in many states you need a license to conduct raffles or other games of chance.

Ann, do you ahve those fliers you made up before? i'd love to see them

how do you find out if you need a license to do a raffle! I have never heard of that!!

Can you also donate all or part of your commission and would the charity receive that in addition to the 10/15%?

Thanks,
Tracy

tbasila said:
Can you also donate all or part of your commission and would the charity receive that in addition to the 10/15%?

Thanks,
Tracy

You can donate all or part of your commission. After you submit the show you would write a check to the charity for the amount of your commission you are donating.

Related to Fundraising 101: A Guide to Successful Fundraisers and Working During the Day

1. How do I start a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To start a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a fundraiser request form on our website. A consultant will guide you through the process and help you set a date for your fundraiser event.

2. How much money can my organization earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the total sales made during your event. Typically, our fundraisers earn between 10-15% of total sales, with the potential to earn even more based on the number of orders placed.

3. Are there any upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our consultants provide all the necessary materials and order forms, and there is no cost to your organization for using our products for display and demonstration.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The duration of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the size of your organization and the number of participants. Typically, our fundraisers last around 2 weeks, with the option to extend for an additional week if needed.

5. What types of products are available for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for fundraising. Our products include cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food items such as spices and mixes. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you choose the best products for your fundraiser event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tonya Sue