• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser to Equip "Hope Lodge"

In summary, the American Cancer Society is in need of items for Hope Lodge, a facility to house family members of cancer patients during treatment. Pampered Chef can provide high-quality items at no cost or at a discounted price, and a fund-raiser or donation can be arranged.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Today I got an invitation to the volunteer appreciation dinner for the American Cancer Society. They also enclosed a "wish list" of items for Hope Lodge, a facility to house family members of cancer patients during treatment.I was shocked at some of the items on the list we could help provide ... quick bread mixes, pots and pans, knives for cutting, vegetable peelers, cutting (and mixing??) boards, and can openers.They have other items they REALLY need like movie gift cards, grocery store gift cards and turkeys, hams, etc. for potluck dinners.Here is my rough draft of my e-mail to them. Can you think of anything that needs to be changed?
As a volunteer with the American Cancer Society, I received your invitation to the volunteer appreciation night. I promise to get back to you on that matter after I clear things at work.However, I am also a consultant with The Pampered Chef and was intrigued by your "wish list" of items for Hope Lodge. It occured to me that as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can get many high-quality items for you free or at a discount.Here's how my personal fund-raiser program works:• You have a REGULAR show but the free product value would be used to get items for Hope Lodge's wish list. You'd also be able to choose from our monthly host specials as a thank-you gift.• As an alternative, we could do a traditional fund-raiser. Instead of free product value, you'd be able to get money for Hope Lodge. Guests, meanwhile, would be invited to buy items for themselves and also urged to buy items for Hope Lodge's wish list. You, of course, could still get the monthly host special to thank you for your time. And because the American Cancer Society is a cause near and dear to my heart, I'd be willing to make my own donation to the cause out of my commission.
I would close with contact information and attach the specials.Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Was there a name of a person you could contact? I'd just call them.If you send a letter, you have two typos:
was intrigued by you "wish list" of items for HOpe Lodge

I agree a phone call would be more personal.

What is the "Fundraiser to Equip "Hope Lodge"?

The "Fundraiser to Equip "Hope Lodge" is an initiative by Pampered Chef to raise funds for the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge program. This program provides free lodging for cancer patients and their caregivers while they receive treatment away from home.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by hosting a Pampered Chef party where a portion of the sales will be donated to the "Hope Lodge" program. Guests can purchase products from our catalog or online, and a percentage of those sales will be contributed to the fundraiser.

How can I get involved in the fundraiser?

There are a few ways to get involved in the fundraiser. You can host a Pampered Chef party and choose the "Fundraiser to Equip "Hope Lodge"" as your cause. You can also attend a party and make a purchase, or simply make a donation through our website.

What products are available for purchase during the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. During the fundraiser, guests can choose from our full catalog or select products specifically chosen for the "Hope Lodge" program. These products will have a special label indicating the percentage of the sale that will be donated.

How will the funds be used to support the "Hope Lodge" program?

All funds raised through the "Fundraiser to Equip "Hope Lodge"" will be directly donated to the American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge program. These funds will be used to provide free lodging, meals, and transportation for cancer patients and their caregivers, reducing the financial burden of receiving treatment away from home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • redsoxgirl