• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Information Sheet/Flyer

Your Name]In summary, Elizabeth is organizing her first official fundraiser for a local school band/chorus. The fundraiser involves selling gift certificates with a goal of five $20 certificates per student. Elizabeth plans to provide an information sheet for each packet and is looking for ideas or templates for a flyer to promote the fundraiser. Suggestions include checking previous posts on the "PC Files" section or the fundraising section for flyers, and including details such as the fundraiser goal, how it works, and contact information on the flyer. Visual elements and templates can also be helpful in creating an eye-catching flyer.
tiamonapoli
This is my first time writing and I want to be sure I am doing this right. I am doing my first "official" fundraiser. I have done my own fundraiser for HWC, but this one is for a local school band/chorus. They have 116 participants and we are concentrating on selling gift certificates. Our goal is for each student to sell five $20 gift certificates. So, I thought I should probably make an information sheet for each packet that is given to the students that covers everything for the seller, buyer and organization. I am having a kick off, but not every student and parent will be able to be there. Anyone have any ideas or template for a flyer? It could be a $10,000 fundraiser and I don't want to mess it up. Thanks for any help you might have.

Elizabeth
Independent Kitchen Consultant
for the Pampered Chef

If you have time, I would do a search on the "PC Files" section on the top. This gives you a list of all the files previously posted..or check out the fundraising section...people post a lot of flyers there too! Just an idea..GOOD LUCK!

Hi Elizabeth,First of all, congratulations on taking on your first official fundraiser! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for selling gift certificates and involving the students and parents. Your idea of creating an information sheet for each packet is a great way to ensure everyone is on the same page and has all the necessary information.In terms of creating a flyer, there are a few things you may want to include:1. Introduction: Start off by introducing the fundraiser, the organization it is for, and your role as the independent kitchen consultant for the Pampered Chef.2. Fundraiser Details: Provide details about the fundraiser, such as the goal of selling five $20 gift certificates per student, the total number of participants, and the kick off event.3. How it Works: Explain how the fundraiser works, including how the gift certificates will be sold and how the proceeds will benefit the school band/chorus.4. Benefits of Purchasing: Highlight the benefits of purchasing a gift certificate, such as supporting a local school organization and having the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products.5. Contact Information: Include your contact information (phone number, email, and/or website) for anyone who may have questions or want to purchase a gift certificate.You can also add some visual elements to make the flyer more eye-catching, such as including photos of the products or the students involved in the fundraiser.As for a template, you can find many free templates online by searching for "fundraiser flyer template." You can also use a program like Microsoft Word or Canva to create your own custom flyer.I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser!Best,

1. What is a fundraiser information sheet/flyer?

A fundraiser information sheet/flyer is a document that contains all the necessary details and instructions for organizing and promoting a fundraiser event for a specific cause or organization. It serves as a guide for individuals or groups who are interested in hosting a fundraiser and provides essential information such as the purpose of the fundraiser, date and time, location, and contact information.

2. How can I obtain a fundraiser information sheet/flyer?

You can obtain a fundraiser information sheet/flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Our consultants are trained to assist you with all your fundraising needs and can provide you with the necessary materials to get started.

3. Is there a cost for using the fundraiser information sheet/flyer?

No, there is no cost for using our fundraiser information sheet/flyer. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help individuals or groups organize successful fundraising events.

4. Can I customize the fundraiser information sheet/flyer to fit my specific event?

Yes, our fundraiser information sheet/flyer is customizable. You can add your organization's logo or specific details about your event to make it more personalized. Our consultants can also assist you with customizing the flyer to fit your needs.

5. What are the benefits of using the fundraiser information sheet/flyer?

The fundraiser information sheet/flyer provides a clear and organized guide for hosting a successful fundraiser event. It also helps promote your event to potential donors and provides all the necessary information they need to participate. Additionally, using our fundraiser information sheet/flyer can help increase your fundraising efforts and make them more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefjessicat
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem